• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Washoe Valley Wrestling Federation (WVWF) My Own Backyard Fed

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gus

Back in 2005, me and my friends make our very own backyard fed, The WVWF, you can view our videos on our YouTube Channel Here
Sure we wrestle on a trampoline and or mattresses, but we have quite a few fans, and we wrestle on a trampolne because i play baseball for our school and dont want to get seriously injured

Have you guys actually had any wrestling training? or are you stupid enough to try this stuff at home on each other without training?

Even if you've had training its still a daft idea to do this stuff in your own home. A few years ago a kid died from trying wrestling moves at home. Fair enough he wasn't trained to take the moves and do them safely, but still, the same rules surely apply.

whatever dude, Kennys uncle has had training, and he taught us a little, but we mostly taught ourselves, especially Joe and the hurracarannas. and as far as learning to take moves, we just grin and bear it, like whenever i Swanton someone, or when Joe does the shooting star press...

I also wrestle backyard for S.A.W i am not able to wrestle professionaly due to some health problems. But thankfully my cousin who wrestles on the indy scene has trained all my wrestlers and we stilll get hurt. Just take care bro, Noone wants to wish harm on someone

where are you located? i currently run a fed in the northwestern part of pennsylvania, there are some great feds around this state, and we are always looking to meet more. and dont let the people who dis backyard wrestling bother you, all they know is what they see on tv and read in the news paper... i do have one pice of advice for you though, the ground is safer than a trampoline, i have had way less injuries wrestling on the ground or in a ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back