The Undertaker has tapped out before...

brainsuks1234

The Corre
Sorry If I posted in the wrong section feel free to move it if you have to.

So about 10 minutes ago I came across this video from wwe's youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qx-Ljmju2Q&feature=related
And at 0:29 J.R says that Undertaker has tapped out before.

Which brings us to Cm Punk. Didn't he say he was the 1st person ever to make Undertaker tap out ? Im guessing wwe thought we forgot that Kurt Angle has made Undertaker tap out before( Note: I didnt watch wwe back then) So yeah I've noticed wwe is trying to make us forget alot about Undertaker like him beating triple H 10 years ago at wrestlemania.

You know the WWE, they have long term memory loss. They say that Cena has never tapped out before but he has.

In the Angle match Taker tapped as the ref counted the 123, the pinfall on Kurt and taker tapping out nulified eachother and the match ended in a draw, Punk was the first person ever to defeat Taker by submission, pretty sure that's what they meant

people like Taker haven't actually tapped out. He did tap but the match was over when he did and the ref didn't notic so it wasn't recorded same with cena, i remember he was put in the walls of jericho during a promo and he tapped out, it dosn't mean they've been beaten, it was just a mistake that to be honest makes sense today when people say taker never tapped out plus its not really a big deal if he does.

people like Taker haven't actually tapped out. He did tap but the match was over when he did and the ref didn't notic so it wasn't recorded same with cena, i remember he was put in the walls of jericho during a promo and he tapped out, it dosn't mean they've been beaten, it was just a mistake that to be honest makes sense today when people say taker never tapped out plus its not really a big deal if he does.

Beniot has made cena tap. I'm sure of it. also Angle if I'm not mistaken. if not one of them.

Yeah, both Angle and Benoit have made Cena tap.

Jericho did too, but the match was over. Depends on if you're going for official victory taps or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back