• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So who do you guys think took out the Undertaker?

Who knows. It could be anyone. As I said in another post, WWE could have one person in mind, and change it up in a few weeks. They have done shit like that before. I think Kane makes the most sense, but I'm not sure I would care about another Taker/Kane feud, which Taker always wins (has to win, sorry).

If it's a younger guy like Shad, Rhodes, etc., I think they need to have someone pretty big backing them up, giving them the order. Like Vince, or Triple H, or Jericho. If it's just one of those young guys, doing it for glory or whatever, it's not believable.

Yeah I was thinking myself it was Cena but I am started to think its someone on the raw brand don't know who though.

Why would it be Cena? He seems like the most least likely person. Do you know how many kids would cry if Cena was the one that attacked the Undertaker? There would be hell to pay.

152659561_3e455eab0d.jpg

Why would it be Cena? He seems like the most least likely person. Do you know how many kids would cry if Cena was the one that attacked the Undertaker? There would be hell to pay.

152659561_3e455eab0d.jpg

Ah the joys of parenting...

I'm pretty dead set on Muhammed Hassan and I won't change my mind.If's it's not him,I'll be joining that there young'n in flipping off WWE

I'm thinking Drew took him out. He wanted in the match and wanted to show doubters he is a true Chosen One by winning the Battle Royal without Vince's help.

Well, that wouldn't work. But I still think Drew did it.

Ah the joys of parenting...

I'm pretty dead set on Muhammed Hassan and I won't change my mind.If's it's not him,I'll be joining that there young'n in flipping off WWE

If I was at home when they reveal the attacker and it turns out to be Hassan, I would slap my mom in joy and then promptly jizz in my pants. Hassan FTW!

I'm thinking Drew took him out. He wanted in the match and wanted to show doubters he is a true Chosen One by winning the Battle Royal without Vince's help.

Well, that wouldn't work. But I still think Drew did it.

I thought that creative had soured on Drew and a push? But I would be all for that. The would instantly give Drew credibility among the fans if he was revealed to be the attacker.

Nickb03, why do you think that the attacker have to be backed by someone else?

Kayfabe-wise, I don't think a younger guy, like Drew, Cody, etc. has the power to do something of that magnitude on their own. Taker is a mythical persona in the WWE. It took, what, ten guys for Yoko to beat him in a casket match? Personally, unless it involves Vince or someone like that, I wouldn't be able to buy into it. Unless it's Kane, he has proven he can do such things on his own.

You make a good point. If that the case, it'll probably be Drew being backed by Vince. I still have hope that its Cody though. Hopefully this kid can get some sort of push in the next few months.

I won't even think about it.I'm gonna watch strictly as a mark,I won't think about creative, pushes or any of that.I just really want it to be motherf&*king Hassan!

I only said Drew because right now he just seems like the most credible midcard heel to have had the power and backing to do such a thing. I don't really like him, so I'd prefer it to be someone like Rhodes or Ziggler, but Drew just...fits, in my mind.

Na...Ziggler's a bit of a Dbag,but thats as far as his heel character goes.However I do remember you guys buzzing about certain way they should end the undertakers streak a couple months ago.

Ziggler? Son of a bitch, that's right. I forgot all about the Zigula. He also has the backing of that one bitch. What's her name. Eddie's wife. I would not be against giving Ziggler a push against the Undertaker.

Ziggler would work, but as Rodricks said hes more of a arrogant douchebag than a sadistic heel. I can't think of any other midcard heel that fits except Drew. He has the sadistic streak and the big-name backing. Hassan would be the only other person I'd want it to be.

I really don't want it to be Kane.

I'd much rather have a Brothers of Destruction vs. Straight Edge Society feud.

A Kane Taker reunion? Against CM Punk and the SES? WWE creative, if you're reading this, do this feud NOW. And sign Doc on to be a writer.

It's highly unlikely but depending on Mick Foley's current status with TNA I would mtfo for a Mankind return and mini feud with Taker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back