Matt Striker - "Tie Your Mother Down"

The humor in it was the artwork in the poster for it. That's what got us laughing at the bar. Plus figure in a couple rounds of beers, then anything gets a laugh. I still thought the one that got me I think last year or the year before was when HHH and Orton fought, (Can't remember if it was 25 or 24) and HHH's gum flew out of his mouth and was stuck RKO's back for about a good 4-5 mins probably. Just of all the places for it to land, then he had to just pick it off.

I don't deny Batista was great in his last few months, I just found it funny with him posing on the Kanye West thing, and him going as far to wear pink shirts and crap. I just find it hilarious, same thing with some of those Cena hater signs and other people who put those creative ways to show hate on signs at shows...

I pretty much guessed that from the very start, and that only makes it more childish than anything.

I'm not sure whether the last few months had him displayed as a very pumped "pretty boy" so to say, but I think he looked great in the way that I have always liked it when we didn't have to sit and watch someone being dressed from head to toe in merchandises like D-Generation X.

Now I loved DX but I sure as hell didn't like that I had to watch them promote their stuff all the time.

Well..I was educated by the lovely Mr. Striker, I knew if I didn't, someone else would. :lmao: I think Mae Young is next on Maury's "Who is The Baby's Daddy" You notice it didn't look a thing like Mark Henry when she gave birth... :lmao: That's a history fact you may want to google or youtube..hehe. Striker would say she most definitely deserved to have her crazy senile butt tied down after that.

The description of the video is...

TIE YOUR MOMMA DOWN, HERE CUMS TRIPLE H!

He's a teacher, so you can't get pissed!

The only who can know if HHH is into being tied down is Stephanie McMahon, he must be into it since they are expecting theire 3rd baby...:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back