The Toronto Screwjob.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
So Christian beats The Lariat by ONE vote! ONE! I smell conspiracy...

Not really. I'm just dissappointed. I knew he wouldn't make it past this round. Too many people haven't seen Hansen wrestle, plus Christian is is an icon on this forum.

It's a damn shame. Cuz Christian falls to Steamboat easily.

:burn:

montreal-screwjob.jpg

So Christian beats The Lariat by ONE vote! ONE! I smell conspiracy...

Not really. I'm just dissappointed. I knew he wouldn't make it past this round. Too many people haven't seen Hansen wrestle, plus Christian is is an icon on this forum.

It's a damn shame. Cuz Christian falls to Steamboat easily.

:burn:

If Christian can beat Hansen in an ECW match, then I smell an upset over Steamboat.

This is a damn shame, and that's coming from a huge Christian fan.

lol, you weren't able to argue as well as IC did for Vader last year. You were a Hansen supporter, you should of made a better argument. I think you are to blame, not the voters of WZ.

Steamboat will beat Christian in the next round I'm not worried at all about that, but as far as Christian beating Hansen, well more people know who Christian is, therefore it's the Hansen supporters job to convince the voters to vote Hansen by posting matches and providing other proof that Hansen is more than capable of beating Christian in this match much like IC does with Vader

Some blame does rely on the voters. They should take the time to actually look up the person instead of relying completely on what people say. They made youtube. Use it, and stop being lazy.

True. Should have made a more compelling argument. But it's no big deal.

Thing is BOTH Steamboat and Christian wrestle at Backlash, so that offsets the 'out of sight, out of mind' argument for Steamboat. I know Hansen's good, and besides, he just liked beating people up and getting disqualified anyway.

Meh, get used to it. Current guys will ALWAYS have the advantage over older guys, even if the older guys are far superior workers, like Hansen was. I used to hate that fact, now I've just grown to accept it.

I basically said that Justin... Way to reiterate my post.

The differance between my post and your post is you came off as being a dick, by saying He was to blame, when that's not entirely true as Fizzy said the voters should take a little initiative and at the very least view a match or two, the only thing Lariet could do is make a better argument so that the voters would at least look at the matches, also posting the matches so they are more readily avialble to the voters would also have helped

Meh, get used to it. Current guys will ALWAYS have the advantage over older guys, even if the older guys are far superior workers, like Hansen was. I used to hate that fact, now I've just grown to accept it.

I'm sure the infraction you received from Jonny aided you in your acceptance of it a little, LOL

and 24 votes was a helluva lot, too. I'm proud of the near upset, but more matches and resume would have swayed a vote or two. But it's not a huge deal. Steamboat would have stopped him, and if not Steamboat, def. Edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back