The Thunder-Blog

Good one, I will have to search my memory, powered by sleep.

Night, dude!

Almighty Thunderball, a question for thee oh great poster of posters. Will there ever be harmony on these forums again or is it foever lost?

Almighty Thunderball, a question for thee oh great poster of posters. Will there ever be harmony on these forums again or is it foever lost?

Better question, was there ever harmony to begin with, because as long as I've been here there hasn't... least none that I can remember...

LOL.... Guys, on this forum, harmony is a lie. You just bunker down with your boys, and go balls to the wall with them. That's what I intend on doing.... Either of you got threads I can post in for y'all?

LOL.... Guys, on this forum, harmony is a lie. You just bunker down with your boys, and go balls to the wall with them. That's what I intend on doing.... Either of you got threads I can post in for y'all?

I didn't think so Tenta.... I don't have a thread... don't think matt has one either...

LOL... Then we'll all just converge with what we got....

[youtube]Pqaah16-588[/youtube]

Thunder Dave, when you wake up, what is the quote that Stewie uses to teach a proper British accent to Eliza?

The life of the wife is ended by the knife?

Phoenix: Mel Gibson dies after he walks off of Mount Rushmore

:lmao:

I don't think so. Take TM for example. People say, without foundation, had he has some sort of MSN crew that bows to his whim. If this was true then there is some harmony between him and the other people that are involved in this crew. The problem bwing that one man's rubbish is another man's bunch of roses. By that I mean, that this has created disharmony amongst other people as they dislike the way things supposedly happen in this kliq. I also think that a good debate can be made better if the two people are doing it dislike each other more, they are more likely to perform out of their skin. So no, I don't think it will occur on here.

Although, there is a lot of mutual respect between a few guys on here and that is better than harmony IMO.

A hybrid. Prius hybrid.

Cheap, I like it. But judges ruling says a Prius is okay, hybrid would be extra credit.

So Thunder, I hope you have a question for me, but first, what is the name of the cat that Mayor West makes fun of for having a human name?

Oh oh oh Miss. Clifton, Miss. Clifton, Miss. Clifton, Miss. Clifton, Miss. Clifton, over here, Miss. Clifton, Miss. Clifton, awwww!

:lmao:

I think the name of the cat was Alan or something.

OK, my question is: Name the episode when Peter and the Griffens, make a band.

The cat was PAUL lol, what a stupid name, for a cat! lol

If this is the band where Meg is the lead singer, then the episode is Dont' Make Me Over

Hmm! I would probably say it would be a tie. Unless they were to make it a triple threat match with no DQ rules. Add in the the holy spirit and call it the triple threat, holy trinity match. All hell would be unleashed in that match. Jesus would probably win it with a heavenly moonsault through a table on God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back