The Teddy Bear Conspiracy

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
Neoseeker.com said:
Who agree's that there is some kind of a conspiracy in the works. I mean, why is it all of a sudden that a few good developers are putting these oddly out-of-place teddy bears in their games? I know three developers that have put teddy bears in their games, and below is a list of them:

1) Insomniac Games (Resistance: Fall of Man)
2) Infinity Ward (Call of Duty 4 & Modern Warfare 2)
3) Treyarch (Call of Duty: World at War)
4) Bethesda (Fallout 3)
5) Namco Bandai (Afro Samurai Demo)
6) 2K (Bioshock)

Personally I think this is all a sort of conspiracy or a way to show that these developers are in some way part of a group. Possibly a group of AAA title developers? Do you know of any other developers that have added these teddy bears in some place in a game they've developed? Your thoughts?

I had to laugh when I saw this article, What kind of people do they have working over there? :lmao: But I thought it would be kinda interesting to see what you all thought of this.

In Fallout they were thrown around because Teddy Bears peaked around the time before the bombs fell.

In Bioshock it was to add more creepy innocence to the Little Sisters.

As for Afro Samurai, The Teddy Bear niche was a big part of two of the main characters in the anime, before the game was even planned.

As for the four FPS's I'm guessing they were put in to show that even kids were around (and effectively killed) in the wars, just to make the player feel bad or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back