• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The tdigle Invitational (Thanks, Tenta!)

Whom Should I Debate?

• Lariat

• klunderbunker

• xfearbefore

• IrishCanadian25

• NightShiftLoser

• Slyfox696

• Little Jerry Lawler

• fromthesouth

• Becker

• Shocky

• Gelgarin

• Tenta

• Tastycles

• jmt225

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Tenta has inspired me to do this myself. Here's the deal; I'll put up 14 people and an "Other" option (if you choose the latter option, you must specify with whom you want me to debate with). Whoever wins, I will formally ask them to debate with me. They will have the option of either picking the non-spam, non-interactive forum in which the debate takes place or having me do the honors. Whoever does not pick the forum will then pick the topic and the side that they would like to debate.

So, for instance, if people wanted me to debate IrishCanadian25, and he decided to pick a forum and chose the Movies & Television forum, I'd then pick the topic of "Who Has Been The Better Director This Decade: Scorsese or Eastwood?," and I'd opt to argue that Eastwood has been the better director this decade.

All right, poll is coming up soon.

Hmm.... Since I gave the idea, might I reserve a spot.

Of course, this going to be difficult when X shows up. I completely believe that if I was to debate both you and X, I would have my shit tossed twice.

I'm going to pick JMT. Whislt you two are blood brothers, this debate could be nothing more than sheer greatness.

Tdigs VS. JMT. Oh, I may have an orgasm.

Do keep in mind, Tdigs has volunteered to face the winner of Tenta/Xfear. So, it's possible you could see Tdigle/X twice.

Give someone else a chance! Vote for JMT. Watching these two debate will be like poetry

Or xfear vs. xfear

That might be good.

I can't lie.... That may draw....

48rq4.jpg

Yes! JMT is winning. Tdigs, when's the deadline. I really want to see this

Pick the person that got the most recent vote?

My debate with X hasn't happened yet, but perhaps you can accept meeting NSL in the finals. Guy pretty much beat me in the TNA thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back