The SummerSlam Crowd..

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
I absolutely loved the crowd at the Staples Centre.. It was amazing!! Especially for the main event, so many different emotions shown by the crowd.. I can't remember the last time I was amazed by a live crowd..

What did you guys think about the crowd Sunday night?

Im assuming you didnt watch last months ppv , money in the bank lol

I actually didnt like the crowd that much. They were dead for alot of the PPV except the main events

I didnt like the crowd at SSlam much either. They were too calm at the beginning of the show, barely cheered, and the only time they gave a descent reaction (besides when Henry slammed Sheamus through the baracade) was the Punk/Cena match.

I was there last night and the crowd actually wasn't dead throughout the whole show. They reacted to alot especially when del Rio came out for the opening match. The only dead part was during the commercials for movies and during the performance. He tried to get a sing along that no one sang too.

Saying they only reacted to the main events is unfair. WWE only announced the main events. The crowed wasn't that great though. Say what you want about either guy, but Cena and Punk draw a reaction.

I was there last night and can say it was the loudest crowd I have ever been apart of. The crowd wasn't dead for ANY of the matches and we were standing and screaming for the most part. Not sure what was wrong with how it came off on TV but I can say that 80% of the crowd lost their voices that night from screaming at the top of their lungs!

It was a hot crowd for sure......but compared the the Epicness of the Chicago crowd at MITB, the Summerslam crowd was similar to a graveyard.

The crowd last night sucked. Unsurprisingly, they mainly reacted to the mexicans and the main events. The Chicago crowd was 100x better and I don't expect any crowd to really live up to that. The crowd in San Diego tonight on Raw was better than the Summerslam crowd.

I was there last night as well. My section was really loud. One thing we noticed though was we kept hearing Let's Go Cena! Chants but no one was standing up and no one was moving. The guys behind me said they were feeding it through the speakers. Anyone else there notice it?

BTW I got a let's go Ginger! chant started during the Sheamus/Mark Henry match. Could anyone hear it on TV?

I thought the LA Crowd at Summerslam was fine, Loud for the 6-Man Tag, Christian/Orton, Cena/Punk, Edge got a great ovation, Sheamus got a good one also, even Alberto got some pops which surprised me a bit. So they were fine for most of Summerslam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back