• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Substance Abuse Thread.

LamaNamaneumi

08-14-2012
Since there is a straight edge thread, I thought us people who like to "PARTY" should have a place to share stories, experiences and dangers that we have come across in this adventure called life.

I started smoking Marijuana at a young age, still do and always will.
I used to sell coke/crack, but that shit was stupid. I did not want to end up like the people who I was dealing with so I got out of that shit.
Meth is a bad drug, we will leave it at that.
I tried X a few times did not care for it to much.
I love acid, but the shit is hard to find around here. I have tripped four times, the third was the best,the second the worst.
I started to drink when I was in high school, kids thought I was strange because I would use drugs but not drink. I don't drink that much now days, but I do enjoy a beer now and then.

So what about the rest of you stoners out there I know I'm not the only one.

*If you are under 18 I suggest getting an education before you start to abuse drugs. You will need a good job if you want to afford good drugs*

Well ima frequent weed smoker, that will never stop. I dont drink that often but ill knock a beer or something a little stronger back from time to time. Never tried any hallucagions (or however the fuck you spell it) but i ate a shroom one time cause some bitch offered it (it was nasty as fuck) but yea, basically i smoke weed every damn day, thats about it.

I still wear the "Pothead" label even though I've been clean for 2 months. Gotta find a job. But I do still sell it. When I find a job, I will start smoking again, but I'll likely quit pushing.

Tried Coke, Acid, and Meth once respectively, never will again.

I pop Painkillers and Antidepressants every now and then, but that's once in a while.

I drink on occasion, sometimes I'll go on binges, sometimes I'll quit for a year.

Nothing else has or will enter my system.

I drink often. Not heavily but I recently turned 21 so I'm still enjoying the being able to buy alcohol thing. I've smoked weed before but don't do it anymore and I've also had sizzurp (codeine and sprite) a couple times. That's all I've ever done and ever will do.

I did have roommates the last couple years who ate shrooms from time and time and it was hilarious watching them. I'd tell them to go out and buy some orange juice and low and behold they'd return with some OJ, albeit 3 hours later.

Oh yea, i took addarall a few times in like 7th grade cause i heard it would help you pay attention. After a few times, i hated it, i was grinding my teeth and had a constant fucking headache, i dont reccomend. I also have done a few kinds of painkillers and xanax, i took 3 xanax one time cause i couldnt go to sleep and i couldnt find anyone to sell the little fuckers too, safe to say i feel asleep pretty fuckin quick. I've also done hydrocodone and codeine, i've popped codone a few times and it was ok, i sniffed it one night and (unwillingly) smoked weed laced with it, i was soooooo tired but it wasnt bad. Codeine, on the other hand is fucking insane, my friend had bronchitis so they gave him liquid codeine and he offered to gimme some, so i drank a shitload, i dont remember much about the rest of the day.

My god what an ignorant thread. Someone clearly doesn't understand the difference between "use" and "abuse". Smoking a joint is not "substance abuse". Using your welfare check to buy crack so you can make it through the day without vomiting all over yourself is "substance abuse".

There is a large difference between use and abuse.

I'll I'm going to say is, go to this website:

www.erowid.org

Anything you need to know is there. Thanks for making a thread that makes all drug users look like shitheads. Really helping our cause. :thumbsup:

The first time I smoked weed I got a bit to excited and broke some windows in a church.

I stopped, met a girl who did it, started again.

I still light it up every now and then when I'm with my cousin.

You haven't the slightest idea of how close I just came to banning you for that awful, awful, awful attempt at humor Falkon. Like, literally had my finger on the button ready to go because of just how incredibly unfunny that was.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

I think my liver speaks for itself at the amount of alcohol I've had in my short life. I've slowed right down but I'll be feeling the effects later in life.

I snort obscene amounts of crack with a little LSD thrown in. Seems to be working out for me well thus far.

I was on meth for about a few months earlier in the year, stopped using it when I met my wife 2 & half months ago. Gained back the 20 pounds i lost when I was on meth. So dont do Meth, kids.

I was on meth for about a few months earlier in the year, stopped using it when I met my wife 2 & half months ago. Gained back the 20 pounds i lost when I was on meth. So dont do Meth, kids.

I endorse this message.

As far as my history, I started smoking ganja when I was about 15-16, started as a recreational thing and built up to an everyday smoker. I then went to college where I became a major dextronaut (DXM), shroom eater, and adderall user. I also did Cocaine a few times but couldn't afford it really. I've done almost every painkiller under the sun, as well as xanax and multiple types of muscle relaxers. I tried Meth once, hated it and never did it again. I smoked up to before my 21st birthday due to needing to be clean for my job. As far as drinking goes, I've been mostly a social drinker since high school.

Basically nowadays I'll pop painkillers on occasion when available. And xanax.

...I still endorse any kind of drug that raises your mental acuity, helps you lose insane amounts of weight, or gives you tons of muscle mass.

I smoke a 1/2 oz of the best weed every two weeks. Been smoking for five years.

1/8 of shrooms once a year, three years running.

All alcohol is welcome.

Three cups of coffee a day if we count caffeine.

Enjoy codeine and other pain killers when available.

Forgot to mention also do Hydrocodone once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back