The song that got you into : Metallica

I was in the seventh grade when they came out with the video for "One." I had read about them in magazines, but up until then, I was into Guns N' Roses. After I saw the "One" video, I was sold. Coincidentally, I found a tape that had Master of Puppets on one side and Anthrax's I'm the Man on the other. Soon enough, I was all about the Big Four.

For me, and I know this is weird, it was ST. Anger. I just randomly looked at their Youtube channel and it was there. Not one of the best, but was raw and had emotion.

Fucking love Metallica. It'll sound hackneyed but the first songs to get me into them were probably Enter Sandman or Master of Puppets. Two classics. Luckily for those two I was able to discover other, better songs, like No Remorse, Harvester of Sorrow, Creeping Death, Battery, etc.

The very first song I heard was St Anger, cause I heard them as a kid in 2007-8. I kind of liked it, listening only to music made in my home country that has the population of 2 million... I just youtubed Metallica and the first thing that popped out was Enter Sandman - now a very soft, generic track for me, but it became my favorite song. I didn't go and investigate on, I just put it on my phone, made it my alarm clock and my ring tone. I downloaded the whole black album, but never listened to it until I made a misclick on MY FRIEND OF MISERY. That song got me to listen to their other albums that are way better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back