The Second Primaries Have Concluded

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Where is my opposition and when does the fun part (the debate) start?

My opposition is too cowardly to show themselves. They're not the heroes WrestleZone deserves.

There you go.

I'm not sure how the debates will work. It'll probably be a list of questions and you'll all be allowed to respond to them. There will be a rebuttal period after that.

That thread is only for asking questions. This thread is for celebrating the close of the second primaries and the prospect of meeting you on the field of battle for the glory of my people. Way to stick your foot in your mouth again, Rattlesnake.

You clearly lack the judgement to be mod. And since I lack the same, I'll be using your stupidity to paint Dagger in a negative light. Wanna keep going?

Who says I want to be mod?

And I like that you'll have to use my stupidity to defeat Dagger. Which shows that you have nothing on Dagger himself.

Even though my pick was HoHo, I'll make sure to support the DFP till the end!

the-fonz.jpg

Who says I want to be mod?

And I like that you'll have to use my stupidity to defeat Dagger. Which shows that you have nothing on Dagger himself.

Except for the fact that I'm pretty sure well over half the board room think Coco would be a good mod when exactly 0 people in the board room think Dagger would be anything besides a terrible mod.

Not as bad as Sully. He had problems with one puppy. Forgot to put holes in the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back