• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD/NXT LD on 12/21 Certainly Went Through Some Major TLC!

The Cobra+Rollup combo is really a great move once you think about it. The Cobra gives Santino just enough opportunity for the rollup. This way he can keep the crowd-popping move and it makes it more legit.

Dude during that commercial with the people yelling out the windows, the Legendary mom should pop out and yell "I WANT MY MONEY...BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW!!"

Kind of a shame we're getting a lighter show instead of the usual SD greatness.

I was talking with a guy over Twitter just now about how much better it would be if they just gave us a regular episode of Smackdown instead of giving us RAW-lite. This way they could expose the SD stars to a wider audience and get them some name recognition with the people who don't usually watch SD but are tuning in for the Live show.

could be worse...we could be hearing "SHAWNNNNNNNNNNN CENAAAAAAAAAAAA" 2 nights in a row...thank goodness for enunciation from MR. Chimel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back