The Ryder Revolution - June 13 2011?

It would be an absolutely magical moment for Zack Ryder and his fans if he somehow got the win on Monday night. It would also be totally out of the blue, as Ryder really has no business beating anyone that is regularly featured on Raw. It would get a big pop that night, but it really wouldn't do much for the stories that the WWE tells us.

If Zack Ryder is going to receive any sort of push, even if it's just a semi-serious one, he needs to slowly build up to his first win. He had a good match with Kofi, but he was fairly unremarkable, which is okay, Kofi is the one that was meant to shine, not Zack. That said, maybe Zack can get closer and closer to winning each weak, until he manages to pick a sneaky win up against his friend Dolph Ziggler, thus turning him face and winning the interest of the entire WWE Universe, not just his niche of fans.

Will Zack get a big reaction on Monday? Probably, and I'm sure we'll see quite a bit of fan support for him in the audience, but I doubt we'll see Ryder win, or even come close to winning.

He is the best in the world at what he does. That is his youtube shows:)

I think this Monday needs to be the start of a push if he is ever going to get one. I think he can get a sneaky win over Kofi/Drew. Then let him go on a bit of a winning streak and see where things go from there.

Also, let him bring the Internet Championship to the ring with him:lol:

I fully expect Ryder to get a shock win on Monday Night, probably over someone like Kane or Mark Henry. I wouldn't be surprised if he did something crazy like take the IC title from Wade Barrett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back