The Rock vs. Randy Orton (If at WM25)

D.Miller

It's All About Wrestling!
Unaware if this threat has once been brought to discussion but anyways, I feel fireworks would be rocket blasting into the air for this match. Personally, in my opinion, if executed correctly, you could have The Rock make a comeback like never before, for another or maybe last electrifying run with WWE, playing the one man Randy Orton factually hasn't beaten, one on one. Randy Orton would look to add Rock to his defeated list as he proclaims that The Rock is a past memory and since he'd been too busy with the glitz and glamour in Hollywood, he'd only allow his wrestling condition to become less colorful. Something like that. Then The Rock would come back with his stupendous mic skills, taring Orton a new one, saying Orton's an amazing third generation superstar, but if his ass thinks he can take the People's Champion, it might be cooking the same flithy crap as the Samoan Bulldozers', and stuff better of that kind. It'd basically be a major blockbuster, and perhaps, WrestleMania 25could host this mega bombshell. You could even throw in Peter Maivia and Bob Orton to add to the explosion as they stand representatives of their sons. You'll have The Rock and his electrifyingly slick, stylish talent in that ring along with Randy Orton's vicious, venomous, and smooth talent, head to head, in a quick, well-paced match. Match of the generation, I believe. Your opinions!

No chance in hell this match will happen. I, without a doubt in my mind, believe that this will never happen. First of all, The Rock is retired, and is now doing something completely different in life. As the Rock said in an interview a while back, if he were to return to wrestling it would be as if he would be taking a step back in life. The Rock, is an actor, and will not return to the WWE, unless it's a random promo here and there.

As for the match itself I believe it would be pretty big, but not the way you put it up as. I admit that I would be excited for this match, but it's definately what you put it up to be. First of all, it makes no sense (the way The Rock sbhould return), and no way would this be the 'match of the generation'. It wouldn't be bad, but it's vastly overrated by you.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing this, but I won't cry if it doesn't happen.

sure it could be match of the generation IF DONE RIGHT. With an Attiude era like build up spanning over months. without them being in ONE tag match or singles match the whole time. just teasers for the wrestlemania match i.e brawls and attacks. Orton has put on complete classic matches which will be looked back on as great. And we all know about the Rocks ability. If done CORRECTLY as the main event and and with unrivalled hype it could be the greatest match ever. EVER. flair steamboat..no EVER. (if ...done....right.)

I wont say never but i highly doubt it will ever take place cause of The Rock. WrestleMania 25 would be a great place for it but match of a generation no. Personally i think Rock vs John Cena would be a bigger match. Both guys are in that category of company greats. The crowd atmosphere would rival rock and hogan but not as big. Still i would buy a ppv just for Rock vs Cena or vs Orton alone just to see the great one lay the smack down on some candy ass one last time.

rocky johnson is rock's father, not peter miavia.peter miavia is his grandfather and he's deceased.nice dream match,tho.the only 2 3rd generation superstars goin at it.

Of course this would be a huge match, if The Rock ever decides to get back in the ring, but that will never happen unless WWE decides to give him the "20 million", they are alledgedly paying Mayweather, which I think The Rock would be more worth the money than Mayweather, he could draw more buys from Wrestling fans, who wouldn't pay to see The Rock in action again. You can't blame him for not coming back unless it is a huge payday, when your making 10-15 million a film, there is no reason to put your body through the physical pain that wrestling inflicts. If The Rock was too return at Wrestlemania 25, I think a match against HBK would be better. The Rock vs. HBK is a dream match, that would be amazing, but again probably wont happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back