• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Rock Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderwolf01

I am sick of the rock. He was cool and all when he was wrestling "the peoples champ" , i respected him. But now all he does is do movies and say how good he is AND HE STILL USES THE NAME "THE ROCK" I think that you can only use that name if you are wrestling. So DWAYNE JOHNSON, either stop using the name or come back to wrestling, its that simple. and now i hear he has "no intentions" to ever return to wrestling. Wrestlting is in you and wreslting has become you so Dwayne, put up or shut up.

Undertaker could kick his ass anyday

the rock was great but overrated
hell yes he was

160527.jpg

enough said

shut up dumass he invented the name the rock hes happy with what hes doing now hes making twice as much money and hes not risking injury who wouldnt take hollywood over wwe

80% of people don't know who "Dwayne Johnson" is. But 99.9% of people know who "The Rock" is.

Sure the rock sold out, however, he doesn't suck. Had he not sold out he probably could have been mentioned as the best wrestler of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back