• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Roast of Ricky

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Ricky. Only one word to define him. Legend. He was here to hear God say "Let There Be WrestleZone". The reason the Dinosaurs died was because Ricky Bant them all. He would know, he has studied his theology. You want to know something about Ricky?... Well I want to know your opinions.

Ricky. Only one word to define him. Legend. He was here to hear God say "Let There Be WrestleZone". The reason the Dinosaurs died was because Ricky Bant them all. He would know, he has studied his theology. You want to know something about Ricky?... Well I want to know your opinions.

Perhaps not THAT long ago...

But in terms of biblical comparisons...well, I was probably here at roughly WZ Genesis 10.

He has a worrying obsession with Flair, and I must confess the 'for the Rock' thing... Really annoying when you did it.

Ricky is the man...I really can't say a bad thing about him. Although, I am afraid that he chose a horrible major. His only options are:

A) Five more years of grad school and praying that, when he gets his PhD, a Religion professor actually dies somewhere so that he can get a tenure-track position.

B) Crossing his fingers that he'll get called back for that shift manager position at Baskin-Robbins he just applied for.

My major rules. I may not have a job at the moment/am in between schools....but at least learned stuff that interests me and didn't study something just because of a potential job.

My major rules. I may not have a job at the moment/am in between schools....but at least learned stuff that interests me and didn't study something just because of a potential job.

I hear you man. It's admirable that you went with your heart. If I ever come across an unemployment line in Indiana, I'll make sure to call out your name and see if you want to go to lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back