The Roast of Monkey

Eh, it all depends which one of his multiple personalities he decides to take on for the day. The one that likes country music and that likes to talk wrestling is quality in my book. The one that likes to stage fake spats in The Bar Room and that is a hypocritically condescending d-bag sucks.

monkey4.jpg

Wow. This is the saddest Roast ever.

Learn from a pro, Monkey(s)

1. Monkey is Visually Impaired. My brother tdigle aptly pointed out the inconsistencies of Monkey's posting. This is a direct result of his vision impairment, as often times Monkey can not see what he is writing. Take this thread for example where Monkey mistakenly declares his homosexuality; a complete typo. If Monkey could see this thread mistake, he would most likely retract the statement.

2. Monkey is a Ginger. Red rep is the foremost cultural expression of Ginger people. Monkey communicates his ethnic tradition to me often and I am more than pleased to be a part of the phenomenon. If you are one of the few to receive green rep, don't be alarmed; this is just another example of Monkey's visual impairment.

3. Monkey's had a Tummy Tuck. Now that he is without a set of boobs, Monkey has found motivation to seek a partner. Fewer folds mean fewer places to hide food, and increase his chances of keeping the weight off. Prescription pants are also a thing of the past and a set of 'normal people' knickers are now within reach.

4. Monkey is an Athie...whoopsIshouldleavethisonealone. He banned me once for making this accusation, and it may still be a sore spot.

You're welcome friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back