The Roast of klunderbunker

I mean really, what kind of name is klunderbunker?

jks, KB is nice guy, good poster and doesn't have to type out essays to get his point across in the non spam zones and he's given me a couple Taz Championships :)

KB is a man of simple tastes, Sodomy, And eating human flesh, Are but two of these tastes.

He needs to be terminated, He is breaking people one, By one.

:p KB 4 ADMIZZZZZZZZZZZZ

KB is a strange strange man. Very random and known to make threads that have nothing to do with anything.

Alright, I don't know if you guys understand the idea of a roast, but the point is to rip into them. Not suck up.

Good words to use are "asshole", "douche", and "bitch". Add some creative adjectives like "fucking", "stupid", and "moronic" and you're on your way!

Okay, if this is true.. I'll do a little of both. First, the whole hearted good bits.

Klunder is a great poster. The guy does everything on this forum from the wrestling and non-wrestling sections, to even running a would-be rival e-fed, of sorts. He posts in almost every thread and section there is to post in, and he's always got great opinions. Klunder is the type of person that'd likely be a great friend. He's definately a great person in general.

Now.. the "roast" bits.

Are you fucking kidding me? Klunker is so overrated, even an admin mispronounced his name. People blow smoke up his ass so much, that you'd think he was a walking ashtray. Wow, he posts everywhere. You do realize that's the sole purpose of a fucking forum, right? Let's go give gold medals to random homeless people for still finding ways to remain alive while we're at it.

He's a bit shit to be honest.

Nah, he's alright really. Although, he is random as fuck sometimes.

KB is almost exactly like Fonzie. You know, if Fonzie spent all his time on the internet, created a fake wrestling promotion, getting e-married to some Irish chick he'd never actually meet, mentored Australian wrestling marks, and wore a dress.

Actually, KB's nothing like Fonzie. In fact, KB's the kind of person the Fonz would jump over a shark in order to avoid.

Even the guys from The Big Bang Theory wouldn't be caught dead with him.

You know you're a loser like KB when even Urkel is snickering at you from behind the wheel of his Yugo.

In fact, the only way KB could be any more of a loser is if his initials were TM.

In all seriousness, KB, you know I kid. You're a great guy I respect the hell outta ya and anyone of us would be privileged to have a friend like you in a our real everyday lives. Love ya bunches, buddy. :thumbsup:

I liked Happy Days.

I'll never jump the shark.

Have you seen the chick from the big bang theory? I'd rather hang out with her anyway.

Urkel was my hero. A nerd that gets his love in the end? I'd love to end up like that.

Have I ever told you my last name?

Goddamn. Now we're roasting KB? *gets the fork, knife, napkin, and Matzah Ball Soup*

So many roasts on WrestleZone today. I'm almost full.

Klunder is possibly the most inspirational poster to me personally. The guy is a machine, he posts everywhere and is entertaining in the Bar Room.

I couldn't say a bad word about him even if I tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back