The Return of Iron Mike

Larry

Getting Noticed By Management
Earlier on the front page of WrestleZone.com a video was posted citing the return of Iron Mike Tyson. The details were vague as this was just a short promo video but in the video he says "I'm getting back into the ring. Don't worry, I'll be splendid". Which ring he is referring to however is the real question. Apparently Paul Heyman is the man behind all this as he has been working with Tyson recently through his own "looking4larry" agency in a series of videos for The Heyman Hustle. The article on WZ hypothesizes that Heyman may be setting up a fantasy Lesnar-Tyson match but doesn't conclude whether they believe it to be in a wrestling storyline or an actual match. All I know is, we are in for one hell of a ride. Here is the video, take a look for yourself.

[YOUTUBE]RbhQuz5G5h4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Post your comments and thoughts on this recently surfacing news.

Do you think Iron Mike is stepping back into Boxing?

Do you think he could be coming back to wrestling?

How do you feel about his involvement in either at this point?

etc......

You know, during Edges feud with Mick Foley, he said Foley was a shell of his former self. He called him "A cuddly teddy bear. A muppet." That's how I see Mike Tyson. To me he's certainly not the same badass that was telling people we was gonna "fuck them up" or biting ears. As far as I can see, he's almost a parody of himself at times. Him trying to go back to boxing would almost be laughable. But giving how messed up boxing itself is, maybe a legend returning might not be such a bad thing. Mike Tyson vs Brock Lesnar on the other hand...? Sounds like a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back