• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Recomend a Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PauLwaLL

Basically just like the topic says.. Reccomend a movie that you have watched that you believe people on the board would like.. Please do not spam a movie title and not add any insight to it.. For example:

Hostel - Sick Movie
Remember the Titans

And etc..

Running Scared - The star of this movie is Paul Walker.. Amazing movie, with a mixture of action and suspence.. Throughout the whole movie, you believe Walker is this kind of a guy and then at the end he turns out to be someone else. Dont want to go into detail because I'll spoil it for everyone :p

Derailed - The star of this movie is Jennifer Anaston.. I gotta say this is the best movie I have seen all year.. Another action/suspence/drama movie.. Which makes you think one thing until the end.. I wont spoil this one either :)

I brought Hostel the other day and it's awesome. I went to Slovakia the other month with work and I'm pretty convinced I went the same place where they filmed the town scenes.

I would reccomend:

Dead Man's Shoes: Brilliant low budget film with a killer ending.

Kidulthood: The chav's in this film remind me of the little shit's that hang about my local shop, minus the gun's.

Serenity: I dont usually like sci-fi but I really enjoyed this movie, acton packed and really funny.

The Departed - This movie was great. It is like 2:30 hrs long but trust me it doesnt feel that long when you are watching it. It keeps you intrigued from begining till the end. There are alot of twist. I am not a big Leonardo Di'Caprio fan but he surprised me with this performance. Trust me, check it out!!

Collateral- One of my favorite movies and Tom Cruise plays a good bad guy.

The Island- That is full of action and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Jackass number 2- LOL it was hilarious!

Well i loved titanic and The green mile. Oh yeah the notbook was great also
hhahahahahahahahahha
saw 2 and ill c three when it comes out

I'm gonna have to say that either Lucky Number Sleven or Inside man are the best movies that have come out on dvd this year so far. They both have great stories and are really acted well.

If you like comedy films, and zombie movies then go for shaun of the dead, americans wont recognise the stars of thois film as they are not well known but i promise you this movie is hillarious.

The latest movie I see that everyone should go see is Doing Hard Time.. This movies basic story is, theres a drug deal gone wrong in the beginning.. And this dudes kids outside, and these people who are shooting at each other over the drugs end up killings the litte kid.. So this guy is like a nervous wreck, and decides to put himself in jail by beating up a cop.. I cant tell you anymore.. All I know is if you dont watch this movie, your crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back