• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recomend A Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
If you could recomend one match to a non wrestling fan with the hope of getting them hooked, what would it be?

My favorite match is Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind from Mind Games 1996. But if I was going to recomend one match it would be America's Most Wanted vs. Triple X in Six Side's Of Steel. I would recomend this because I think a gimmick match would appeal to a non wrestling fan more than a regular match. This match is the best cage match of moder times it had everything that I love about gimmick matches. There's load's of blood and plenty of holy shit moment's. I had only started watching T.N.A. a few weeks before so I did'nt know who A.M.W. were and had'nt seen much od Christopher Daniels or Elix Skipper. It did'nt matter I was engrosed throughout the match despite not really knowing who was involved.

I think you could recommend almost any Ultimate X match, for the same reason as you stated, gimmick matches would appeal to non-fans more than pure wrestling, and since a lot of X-Division matches have big spots it would draw someone in for the same reason they love to go to the movies and see action films. High impact violence!!!

I'm going with Born To Be Wired. Sabu vs. Terry Funk... That is there legacy right there.. If your into hardcore this is your match.. Straight up wrestling I would go with the Austin Vs Bret Hart where Ken Shamrock was the special ref.. It was awesome

Cage of Death 5. From CZW(Combat Zone Wrestling), Hi-V(The Messiah, Nate Hatred, Trent Acid, Johnny Kashmere, Adam Flash and B-Boy) vs. Team Ultraviolent(John Zandig, Lobo, Wifebeater, Ian Knoxx, Nick Gage and New Jack). All I can say is to check this one out, one of the sweetest hardcore and cage matches ever man.

Some matches off the top of my head:

Kenta Kobashi Vs. Samoa Joe
Kenta Kobashi Vs. KENTA
Samoa Joe Vs. KENTA Vs. American Dragon
KENTA Vs. Low Ki
KENTA Vs. SUWA
KENTA Vs. Roderick Strong
KENTA Vs. American Dragon
Chris Jericho Vs. Angle Vs. Benoit (WM 2000)
American Dragon Vs. Lance Storm
Puma Vs. Petey Williams Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. Sonjay Dutt
Teddy Hart Vs. Juvi
AJ Styles Vs. Amazing Red

Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, RvD, Carlito, JBL and Chris Jericho VS Gregory Helms, Chris Masters, Shane McMahon, Chavo, Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar.
It would be a Team Survivor Series Elimination Chamber. It would be quite the snickety pop of a match. and and and its like a punjabi prison match cuz they have the extra walls. :) :) :) im getting carried away now!

No dude this is to reccomend an actual match, not make a dream one.

I would say HBK vs. Kurt Angle from WM 21. That match amazes me every time I watch it. A gimmick match... Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold submission match from WM 13. Another amazing match.

i'd recomend the TLC match between RVD and jeff hardy vs spike dudleyand bubba ray dudley vs Kane and hurricane (hurricane didn't wrestle) vs chris jericho and christian. That was an amazing match. All the moves where awsome aswell. Amazing match

I have a few....
Danielson vs Kenta
Low Ki vs Kenta
Joe vs Kobashi
Low Ki vs Aj vs Jerry lynn tripple ladder match
Joe vs Aj vs Daniels (Unbreakable)
ROH VS CZW Cage of death Death Before Dishonor 4

I would say:

HBK vs. Bret Hart IRONMAN MATCH at WrestleMania 12
(I agree with nickybo) RVD & Jeff Hardy vs. Kane & Hurricane vs. Y2J & Christian vs. Dudley Boyz TLC Tag Title Match
BOTH Money In The Bank Matches from WrestleMania 21 & 22
Hogan vs. Rock at WrestleMania 19
Rock vs. Austin at WrestleMania 20
Edge vs. Cena at Unforgiven

Would have to be WrestleMania X-Seven TLC2. That actually made my freind a fan. He was one of those guys who sort of knows what's going on, but doesn't really watch WWE, but then he saw this match, and now watches the shows reguarly. This is because it has a lot of moments that are just unforgetable, and there's no stops in the match. Seem there are six men, something is always happening, so the action goes non-stop for 20-25 minutes, and it's hardcore action.

this is are my favorite matches:
kurt angle vs benoit royal rumble:
it was an awesome match pure wrestling and quick action,also very good spots like benoit delivering the headbutt flying across all the ring and ending was fantastic with angle making the ankle lock then he reversed it to the crossface and then again countered to the ankle lock with benoit taping at e middle of th ring just fantastic
chris benoit vs triple h vs shawn michaels:
very good match at wrestlemania and the ending was great
first tlc between dudleys hardys and e & c:
when I saw it I cant bealive it it was just awesome and I loved it all the high flying action the best gimick match in history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back