The Random Thread

MWats

Dark Match Winner
For random stuff.

I have to take a shit but I also have to *********e.

Which do I choose? Or should I do them simultaneously?

Taking a shit should further facilitate arousal. It does for me. I normally wait until afterwards.

Crude.

What I was thinking. I mean, my anal rectum being stretched by a foul-smelling rod is exactly the type of thing that gets the marbles molding.

Here's a good question: do you have an "orgasm spasm," or a special type of tic when you're about to climax? I can't help but shake my hands like I have Parkinson's when the best part of a great BJ is about to come (pun intended).

My ass twitches when I'm about to release.

Speaking of sex, I'm thinking about making an "[Official] How Many of You Have Ever Really Touched A Girl Thread/You Are A Closet Homosexual"

Yay or Nay?

Well we need someone who hasn't touched a girl/is a closet homosexual to make one, so sure go ahead.

^^^

******cracker.

Will-and-Jaden-Smith--60165.jpg

could you imagine being Stacy Keibler? You could fuck one of the hottest women on the planet everyday. An think of the Lesbian possibilities, looking like she does she could prolly get a ton of hot hetero women to sleep with her just because shes so fucking hot.

stacy_keibler_top_50_20090901_1231948603.jpg

Rep Comment said:
Dude, I voted HBK and you made me feel stupid with this post. Good job.

It brings me joy to know I can make those who voted for the guy I voted opposite over, feel stupid for doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back