The Pro-Christmas Group

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
Since their is an Anti-Christmas group, I am being fair and starting a pro one in favor of one of the best holidays around! CHRISTMAS! Join here to celebrate this great day!

Only 5 days!

The Pro-Christmas Group Members:
Death Is A Right
Disasterpiece
Colamania

Since their is an Anti-Christmas group, I am being fair and starting a pro one in favor of one of the best holidays around! CHRISTMAS! Join here to celebrate this great day!

Only 5 days!

The Pro-Christmas Group Members:
Death Is A Right

Thankfully that means only 5 more days of hell. And this thread will be forgotten in the same amount of time! Wooo Hoo!! hahahaha

Thankfully that means only 5 more days of hell. And this thread will be forgotten in the same amount of time! Wooo Hoo!! hahahaha

BANNED! Christmas rules! Eggnog, cold nights, women dressed in skimpy santa and elf suits, gifts, time off! I like it!

Chistmas is Great but if I here Last Chistmas again I will kill someone. Same thing with the "Do You Here What I here Song" Also I hate most Christmas songs after working 13 hours yesterday and 14 hours today you here them so many times you hate them and that makes it so you can't listen to a Christmas song outside of work.

Chistmas is Great but if I here Last Chistmas again I will kill someone. Same thing with the "Do You Here What I here Song" Also I hate most Christmas songs after working 13 hours yesterday and 14 hours today you here them so many times you hate them and that makes it so you can't listen to a Christmas song outside of work.

There are very few, if hardly ANY Christmas songs I enjoy. The "Where Are You Christmas" song by Faith Hill, is classic to me. Really makes me break down emotionally & understand how miserable I am with life at times. :(

I have never been a HUGE fan of X-mas. Especially after spending my last 3 in a row alone halfway across the world (Iraq, South Korea, England). But after finally being home with my family this year, I think Xmas is a GREAT holiday. I am closer to my family than I have ever been, it has snowed everyday here, and I am going to the Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots game on sunday with my dad. Christmas this year turned it around and I am having the best holiday I can remember to date.

Death . . . add me to your group.

:)
-DP

it has snowed everyday here, and I am going to the Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots game on sunday with my dad.

Now would you be referring to the UK or New England with that comment? Cause we did get some great snow storms the past few weeks, just about 3 feet up here in NH. Also, have a great time at the Pats game, man. I wish I could get to see them play like they've been lately in person.

And getting back on topic, I would like to join the Pro-Christmas group. This time of the year is the just a great time to hang out with friends and family, and really enjoy all you have (and, of course, all your getting :icon_biggrin:).

I'm in. Christmas is the birth of the Lord. We should celebrate it.

Also, I think sme of the Christmas songs rule. 3 stick out for me as the best ones:

Wizzard - "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday". I'd like to note, one of my main reasons for this is that I'm related to Roy Wood. He's a really funny guy, met him a couple of times at parties. Last year, he was at our usual big Christmas party and he actually sung I Wsh It Could Be Christmas on the karaoke. That was classic.

Slade - "Merry Christmas Everybody" This is just a legendary song. Noddy's also a Brummie, and that legendary "IT'S CHRRRRIIISSSSSTTTTTMMMAAASSSSSSSSSS" is just genius.

The Pouges ft. Kirsty McCall - "Fairytale Of New York". The best of the three. A great song. Come on, that middle verse is genius. It's a song that tells a love story, from meeting to break-up to reconcilliation. And it's pure genius.

I'm in. Christmas is the birth of the Lord. We should celebrate it.

Also, I think sme of the Christmas songs rule. 3 stick out for me as the best ones:

Wizzard - "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday". I'd like to note, one of my main reasons for this is that I'm related to Roy Wood. He's a really funny guy, met him a couple of times at parties. Last year, he was at our usual big Christmas party and he actually sung I Wsh It Could Be Christmas on the karaoke. That was classic.

Slade - "Merry Christmas Everybody" This is just a legendary song. Noddy's also a Brummie, and that legendary "IT'S CHRRRRIIISSSSSTTTTTMMMAAASSSSSSSSSS" is just genius.

The Pouges ft. Kirsty McCall - "Fairytale Of New York". The best of the three. A great song. Come on, that middle verse is genius. It's a song that tells a love story, from meeting to break-up to reconcilliation. And it's pure genius.

I knew there was something cool about you!

What, that I like Christmas or that I'm related to Roy Wood?

I'm also related to Donald Campbell. The guy who broke the water speed record, then died on the way back. Anyone remember him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back