The "Post a Funny You Tube Video" thread

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Need to be cheered up with some comedy? This is the thread for you.

I am requesting that everyone who posts in this thread pick one of your funniest You Tube videos that you've seen to give everyone a good, wholesome laugh.

Here is my FIRST contribution.

This is one of the reasons why I don't go to Church.

[YOUTUBE]LyJI9xDUYV8[/YOUTUBE]

Lame, Doc.

I see you your Pokemon Video, and I raise you The Infamous Crazy Dairy Queen Lady:

[YOUTUBE]v_RuNsrpTuw[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sure we've all seen Angry German Kid, but here's a version I thought was hilarious:

The Famous BBC Screwup where they confused the wrong guest with someone with the same first name who was interviewing for a position with the network (who obviously wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer for not saying anything).

Miraculously he had no clue what he was talking about, but if you really weren't listening attentively, you probably wouldn't have noticed anything wrong:

[YOUTUBE]atfNL0_KAcs[/YOUTUBE]

The Jim Cornette Underground Dairy Queen Video.

[YOUTUBE]Id4rZhN_LEg[/YOUTUBE]

I was actually fortunate enough to see this way back in 1994-1995 on videotape from a friend that got his hand on this. This video was circulated for years, and I'm glad it finally got uploaded to the Internet.

For those that never saw this, yes that is Chris Jericho in the back, along with Gigolo Jimmy del Ray ... and someone else who I can't remember.

As a follow up to the Bill O'Reilly remix, here is the actual behind the scenes exclusive of him arguing with his producer over the teleprompter script:

[YOUTUBE]c5tVxi6iCXM[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: X
Judge Judy felt she was ripped off by the satellite company who installed her TV. She calls to complain about an $800 discrepancy and got more than she bargained for:

[YOUTUBE]zlNBEniHXd0[/YOUTUBE]

Sidious, your new sig is great. And so was that video. :lmao:

Here's if you like weird humor and YTP:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back