• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pope out for a while with broken collar bone

Before I read the thread title or your opening post, I thought you meant him:

220px-Benedykt_XVI_%282010-10-17%29_4.jpg

Has Pope ever done anything of relevance in TNA? this is a serious question, I stop watching TNA altogether for a long period of time so it's likely that if he has I missed it.

Has Pope ever done anything of relevance in TNA? this is a serious question, I stop watching TNA altogether for a long period of time so it's likely that if he has I missed it.

He stole Devons kids for a while.... So to answer your question: No. Never.

But he should!

Cool picture of the broken bone! Very clean snap it seems!

He'd a small period of overness when he first came in, he was cutting good promos, having decent to good matches, they even teased a push toward the World Heavyweight title, but once he picked up one injury and took time off, people stopped caring. Now he's just there, really.

Sad news, I think Pope is great and definitely one of TNA's bigeest misuses. He has it all, mic skills, inring ability, a good gimmick and a good look! He went on a long hiatus, was in TDKR and now got injured, real shame if this is true.

BTW still have not seen TDKR does he actually do anything of note in it as one of Bane's henchman? Like does he get beaten up by Batman? lol

Sad news, I think Pope is great and definitely one of TNA's bigeest misuses. He has it all, mic skills, inring ability, a good gimmick and a good look! He went on a long hiatus, was in TDKR and now got injured, real shame if this is true.

BTW still have not seen TDKR does he actually do anything of note in it as one of Bane's henchman? Like does he get beaten up by Batman? lol

I've seen the film a few times, & until this post I had no idea he was even in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back