The pearls of wisdom of Booker T

Cole is an idiot in general. Have you ever noticed his first inclination is to make fun of someone for saying something he doesn't understand? Happened all the time with Matt Striker.

Cole: Shades of her father Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart.

Booker T:........Whatchu talkin' 'bout Cole?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing about Christian dawg is he can go all night long.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to shut your mouth tonight, call this match like you should. Do your job or me and you are gonna have to have a little talk, we gonna have to step outside like gentlemen you know what I'm sayin?
Josh: Ezekiel Jackson just running right through Justin Gabriel.

Booker: Just mowed his ass down man.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And let me tell ya, getting slammed by a man like that with force behind it. Imma tell you, he, he may not feel it tomorrow, he may not feel it next week but five years down the road this kid may not be able to walk.
You talking bout prison right? Hopefully you would never go to prison Cole or you be washin' somebody's socks.
And see Mark Henry he doesn't just want to mame Randy Orton, he wants to beat Randy Orton.

I wanted to revive this thread because Booker's commentary makes Smackdown 17.5% better for me.

The prison comment had me laughing, Booker is funny and entertaining, hopefully is able to have the occasional match too.

The prison comment had me laughing, Booker is funny and entertaining, hopefully is able to have the occasional match too.

Anyone have the exact quote? My friend texted me with "Cole said Booker is like one of those people who go to prison and find God."

Dammnit WWE and Cole. You make me turn the channel and laugh all within 5 minutes. <_<

Get ready for the next wave. All quotes are Booker's lest otherwise noted.

"Something my brother always used to say, "Get some, want some. But you gotta be big enough, bad enough to take some 'cos it's on like neck-bone""
Booker - "I was actually having a conversation with Sin Cara before....."

Cole - "You speak Spanish"

Booker - ".....through his translator and he actually said he was a big fan of mine"
Cole - "Wait a minute Sin Cara said he was a huge fan of yours?"

Booker - "Yes, where do you think he gets all these moves from?"
Josh - "Cole earlier you called Daniel Bryan eccentric"

Cole - "Actually Booker called him eccentric"

Booker - "AHAHAHAHAHA"

Cole - "And if you're going to quote me get it right, I called him a loser and Booker called him eccentric"

Booker - "I definitely did, gotta agree with you on that Cole"
"He's a man. He's a man's man."
Cole - "Hey Booker I want you to compare and contrast Kane's former partner The Big Show who was taken out with an injury and Khali"

Booker - "You know both of 'em are big guys, I mean y'know they're big guys"
Sheamus - Turty Tree (Thirty Three). Couldn't miss an opportunity like this.
"I don't think anyone's ever heard from Kharma has he?"
Cole - "Yeah Kaitlin, she's from your home town Houston isn't she?"

Booker - "Yeah definitely, I've talked to - WHAT THE HELL! I'VE SEEN THAT MOVE BEFORE.
Cole - "He asked Matt Striker do you think I can't hear well, do you think I'm an under-achiever, do you think I'm stupid? What do you think Book?"

Booker - It's sad to say but I think Sheamus had a good point as far as Mark Henry being around here for quite some time and not getting the job done. Maybe this attitude change will make some difference.

Cole - "Booker you didn't answer my question. Mark Henry: Do you think he can't hear well, is he an under-achiever, is he stupid?"

Booker - "Look man, I aint gotta answer your questions. You don't have that Cole Mine no more, don't forget that ait?"

And here concludes another chapter in the running history of Booker T saying things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back