The Official "No One Wants You On These Forums, Please Leave" Thread

Do You Want These Two to Leave?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, those things would be sexist and/or racist and involve posting pictures of illegal activity.

Saying that a celebrity is a pedophile is different.

It's just classless Murf. How would you like it if your father died and people started insulting him?

Just don't insult the dead, thats basic fucking human decency 101. The forums are a better place without him.

look in the king of Pop thread here in the Bar room Murf. Unless they've all been deleted they're in there

look in the king of Pop thread here in the Bar room Murf. Unless they've all been deleted they're in there

I deleted them
Q: How do you know when it’s bedtime at Michael Jackson’s house?
A: When the big hand touches the little hand.

Q: What’s brown and often found in a baby’s diaper?
A: Michael Jackson’s hand.

Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men??
A: He thought it was a delivery service.

What has 18 balls and 3 pubic hairs?
A: A Michael Jackson slumber party

You have to remember Murf, WZ isn't a democracy. The mods and admins don't owe the posters a god damned thing. This here is a dictatorship baby.

l_27945c88eb39449da5b0db1986b1b4ee.jpg

In other news, lmao at the LAPD guy on the news...the woman said 'later today' and the LAPD guy really got annoyed 'it's Friday, that is tomorrow' the sky news woman then goes 'well there is a time difference, today is Friday' the guy got really upset and stormed off.

Awesome

well, maybe you shouldnt be entirely fucking ignorant to a situation before you open your damn ignorant mouth yea?

I said he should have been banned for insulting a dead man. Later I was told of the reason.

I don't have a problem with a person being banned over pedophile jokes. I have a problem with what I said above.

I said he should have been banned for insulting a dead man. Later I was told of the reason.

I don't have a problem with a person being banned over pedophile jokes. I have a problem with what I said above.

and maybe you shouldve just kept your mouth SHUT until you knew the whole story. fucking obtuse concept, I know....

Don't fuck with Norcal tonight, the death of Farah Fawcett has got him in a baaaad place man.

I was addressing a subject. When I got the information, I kept my stance on the original subject, but agreed with the banning.

you were questioning my motherfuckign decision while having zero fucking clue what you were talking about. I cant even begin to tell you how much that kind of thing aggravates me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back