The Official "No One Wants You On These Forums, Please Leave" Thread

Do You Want These Two to Leave?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
WOW. WA90 JUST FUCKING COMPARED MICHAEL JACKSON TO FUCKING HITLER.

HITLER?!?! SERIOUSLY?!

Just...just wow. And here I thought he couldn't be any more fucking stupid, and there he goes proving me wrong again.

WOW. WA90 JUST FUCKING COMPARED MICHAEL JACKSON TO FUCKING HITLER.

HITLER?!?! SERIOUSLY?!

Just...just wow. And here I thought he couldn't be any more fucking stupid, and there he goes proving me wrong again.

How long till he compares Michael Jackson to Satan?

And I'm being serious here.

Now now, Xfear....Hitler is a legend, Michael Jackson is a legend. Both will go down in history, just one as an idiot with shittons of power, and another as the biggest 80's star ever.

Can I just say that before this whole thing I was indifferent towards X and Fizzy. Tonight though you have showed me that you are real stand up guys and I repect you tremendously for the way you are handling this.

I am so incredibly saddened that WA90 has apparently reproduced. I feel so bad for his child.

I'll admit that some of us, myself included, may have gone a tad bit overboard with the flaming, but it had to be done Dave, thanks for the support.

flaming is permitted in the bar room, WA deserves it.

Thank you Dave. I appreciate it. And yea I did go overboard with the flaming also, but he just doesn't get it through his thick skull, and I have a hell of a temper.

did he just get bant?

You see people, democracy works!

Power to the people...

THANK GOD!

He could have just stopped while he was ahead, but he just kept going and kept going and kept going. I mean, I don't care what you think of MJ, but comparing him to HITLER? Ridiculious on so many levels.

THANK GOD!

He could have just stopped while he was ahead, but he just kept going and kept going and kept going. I mean, I don't care what you think of MJ, but comparing him to HITLER? Ridiculious on so many levels.

thats not even what he got it for. you shouldve seen the post I saw that was deleted.

WA iiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhed

his post was too far

What I said might have been wrong yes but its just I can't be sad over this. I mean some people can see I'm a decent guy from what I read in this thread. I mean haven't you ever had an opinion that was way different then others. I mean really this is the first stupid thing I did here and your all ready to throw me to the lions for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back