The Official "No One Wants You On These Forums, Please Leave" Thread

Do You Want These Two to Leave?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not because it's the first stupid thing you said. It's because of the sheer audacity of saying things like that when the man has not been dead for more than a few hours. It is just the height of bad taste and you sincerely deserve everything you get IMO.

What I said might have been wrong yes but its just I can't be sad over this. I mean some people can see I'm a decent guy from what I read in this thread. I mean haven't you ever had an opinion that was way different then others. I mean really this is the first stupid thing I did here and your all ready to throw me to the lions for it.

Always liked you actually. Just I hate when people speak outta their ass.

Wait. Insulting a dead man that isn't on the forums is ban worthy? I hope he did other stupid shit.

Always liked you actually. Just I hate when people speak outta their ass.

and I'm sure everyone here has had a moment where people said that about them either on this forum another forum or in real life. I mean TBH this my favorite forum I'm on because its fun and easy to get along with people expect for today.

I was put in prison for a big flaming ball of flame to nearly everybody. I got over it, and I can get over what you said because you manned up and showed some balls.

I was put in prison for a big flaming ball of flame to nearly everybody. I got over it, and I can get over what you said because you manned up and showed some balls.

If the people see fit I'll take prison because like I said I like it here and if I got banned well it would suck..but I'll wait for the word.

Okay Priceless, now that we've all calmed down, I can see you're sorry for what you said.

It's just man, no matter what your opinion on the man, don't call him a pedo when he's just died. It's really classless and reflects poorly on you. You can hate MJ all day and all night, I don't care, just don't insult the man when he's just died.

If the people see fit I'll take prison because like I said I like it here and if I got banned well it would suck..but I'll wait for the word.
What you said was crass and stupid but nothing should happen to you for the simple fact you admitted you were wrong and stopped doing it.

These two are douches. I can't believe they chose this to get banned over. It's as simple as keeping an opinion to yourself.

Michael Jackson is a legend, and was never convicted of anything. To make those comments these guys made is a lack of class.

They are young and stupid. I agree with that.

Yeah see I was being a hypocrite here. I shouldn't have posted.

I'm usely always saying respect the dead no matter what and I was on the side of not doing it today.

You have to remember Murf, WZ isn't a democracy. The mods and admins don't owe the posters a god damned thing. This here is a dictatorship baby.

I know they don't owe us anything, and if WA attacked a member I can see the reason.

Otherwise I've always thought that the flame rules were meant to protect posters, not people that have no relation whatsoever to the forums.

I know they don't owe us anything, and if WA attacked a member I can see the reason.

Otherwise I've always thought that the flame rules were meant to protect posters, not people that have no relation whatsoever to the forums.

ok, so I guess people could post pics of rape or lynchings, I mean shit, none of those people in the pics are members of the forum, so fuck it.

get a fucking clue Murf

So let me make sure I'm clear on this..Nothing is gonna happen to me. I've been sitting here waiting on the word of what will happen and I've not been told anything yet.

No, those things would be sexist and/or racist and involve posting pictures of illegal activity.

Saying that a celebrity is a pedophile is different.

So let me make sure I'm clear on this..Nothing is gonna happen to me. I've been sitting here waiting on the word of what will happen and I've not been told anything yet.
No news is good news in this case.

If something was gonna happen odds are it would have happenned by now. I'd step carefully for a bit if I were you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back