The [OFFICIAL] Milenko Thread

All Crock had to do was come up with something original (and not ******ed) I didn't say no to.

Usually I don't tell my dude friends I want to fuck them and the pretend like I was kidding.

Unless "Shut your butt or I'll fuck it" counts. I say it every so often.

Most people don't joke like that.

He's lucky that this kind of stuff doesn't make me as uncomfortable like it does some people.

He changed his mind.

He used the phrase 'I was joking'.
Did you punch that mother fucker in the face? That's kind of a dick thing to do, tell someone you want them only to make a joke out of it. Ask him how he would feel if he were in your shoes. Then kick him in the balls.

I read the 1st post and skipped the rest, the dude sounds freaky and i dont know if this has been said but i'd suggest peeing in his derriere, he will like this.

Or, if he doesn't want to send his friend's girl's tits out, he could at least be a mate and send out the pic of Melichia's titties that I think he has.

I remember back in the day she said she would send everybody a picture of ehr tits if someone posted their picture in the "Post Your Picture" thread. He never did so we never got to see those sweet, sweet titties.

We carried this thread with our beautiful tag team work. Blue, I have a good one cooked up... Better than "I am a respected member of this forum" and "I will make you famous" combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back