The OFFICIAL Celtic League 2006-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastie154

Well its that time of year again - my favourite the rugby is back and i get hours of entertainment and i want predictions of the winners and the matches if i am allowed i will provide Match-by-match scores and fixtures and analyse so far only there have been four matches. I predict the winner this year to be Scarlets considering they beat Munster who are Euro champs

Currently the best match has been between Scarlets and Munster with the Blues Borders match a close second

Breaking News: It has been reported that Camrthenshire Council and the Welsh Assembly have prevented Llanelli Scarlets from building a new stadium thus leading to rumours speculating that Llanelli Scarlets will go down the same road as the Celtic Warriors (closing)

Also the match tonight is:

Scarlets vs. Glasgow at Strady Park (Scarlets home stadium)

Final Score:

Scarlets 31 Glasgow 17

Matches on Saturday:

Newport Gwent Dragons vs. Ulster

Tuesday: Dragons vs. Scarlets

Wednesday: Ospreys vs Cardiff Blues

Friday: Opsreys vs. Borders

I will announce my team of the week next week

Match Predictions:- (winners in BOLD)

Newport Gwent Dragons vs. Ulster
Dragons vs. Scarlets
Ospreys vs Cardiff Blues
Opsreys vs. Borders

The winners of the matches will be nominated for Pasties team of the week which I will announce every Friday starting 15th September

The rumours speculating weather the scarlets are disbanding are yet to be confirmed but there has been talk that it could spark the end of welsh rugbyu if they do.

Also, the nominations for team of the week are:
Blues
Scarlets
Dragons
Munster
and because there a great team Tolouse

NB Just because I am from Gwent I will be unbiased and will only pick the dragons if there performance is worthy

This weeks winner is the dragons due to there amazing peformance against the scarlets where they lost 22-23

Effective of Friday I will pick my own man of the match based on their peformance the nominations will be as followed:
only 2 players from each team
a try must have been scored from the nominee
I HAVE THE FINAL DECISION AND IT RESTS ON ME
so far i have chosen Dwayne Peel and Stephen Jones from the scarlets and Collin Charvis from the Dragons

This is my last post ever on this thread due to me creating my own forum regarding this subject but man of the match IMO his Stephen Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back