Smackdown vs. Raw 07 Online League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecfnwjoe

Dark Match Jobber
Im starting an online league for when I get the copy of the game. My website and everything is now up and running so for anyone interested please do contact me and I will give you all the information you need. Lets get this league huge guys!

What this will be is an Online league in which you the fans get to be involved in.

So how does it work you ask?

First step you want to take a look at the Available Superstars and choose your favorite one.

Then from there after a good amount of people have signed up I will post the Show cards. Raw superstars can expect to see there show card posted on Saturdays and be able to view results on Mondays. Smackdown superstars can expect there card to be posted on Wednesdays and results posted on Fridays. And as for PPV's expect the cards to be posted once a month and results posted on a Sunday.

So how does it work?

You sign up. I will post the cards depending on the brands. You notice what match your in and against who, from here you can post roleplays to hype up the match. Its not required but you can do so.

After that the matches on the card are simulated on the actual Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 game CPU vs. CPU and I will type up the results.

After that the results will be posted under the results section and from there we can build up fueds, title matches etc!

Sounds fun right? So join now and let the fight begin. Do you think you have what it takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back