The [Official] "Adult Males 4 John Cena" Club

when i mean worst main eventer i mean full time main eventer, not temporary main eventer(mabel/khali/), whoever said randy orton is WRONG, orton's character alone is intriguing to watch, unlike john 'who cares if my moves looks TOO CHOREOGRAPHED i will still use it' cena, his fucking matches are just the same as usual.

Orton's character is worth watching? Yeah, I'm sure.

"Me want title."

"Me fake IED."

"Me fumble English language and/or break my promos up with awkward pauses."

"Me backtrack and decide I am a sick bastard afterall."

"Me want title."

"Me pound mat with fists."

"Me want title."

"Me abuse Legacites."

"Me want title."

I eagerly anticipate your counter argument.

It's not like Cena is a jack-of-all-trades either Coco. He's been playing the exact same role just like Orton has for several years now.

Lets see he has taken on the entire mcmahon family and survived injured triple h,injured batista twice, had the second best feud of the year last year with kofi, and just had a intriguing character that is mental,a bit schizo,and the KEY WORD unpredictable, vipers are unpredictable you never know when they will strike, unlike cena, come out, crack lame jokes, act serious, have a match, get beat up for the entire fight, only to pull it out in the end, it's like watching the same fucking film 1000 times, you know how it start's, and how it ends , now that my friend coco IS PREDICTABLE, HOLLA!

It's not like Cena is a jack-of-all-trades either Coco. He's been playing the exact same role just like Orton has for several years now.
I was tearing down the idea that Orton's persona in some way makes him superior to Cena. It doesn't.

Yes, Cena could use some freshening up. But Orton is boring by design. That's psychology," haven't you heard?

Lets see he has taken on the entire mcmahon family and survived injured triple h,
How does that make him good? That's his booking. It says nothing about him.

injured batista twice,
Who hasn't?

had the second best feud of the year last year with kofi,
Not even close.

Did you miss Punk-Jeff, Mysterio-Jericho, and Taker-Michael? That's AT LEAST three feuds better than Kofi-Orton.

and just had a intriguing character that is mental
Nope. He was faking. Remember?

,a bit schizo
Do you know what this means?

,and the KEY WORD unpredictable,
Far, FAR from it. Kick someone in the head, interrupt guest host or main event face, cheat to win or get DQ'd or counted out.

You aren't good at logic, are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back