• Alberto Del Rio

• Mark Henry

• The Miz

• Sting

• other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Cena has a sizeable strength advantage on K-Fed. He won in the underdog match of the century.

Do you know what clean means? Clean means fair and square.. when someone else has an UNFAIR advantage, such as help, injury, or MITB cash ins, then it is not fair and square.

you mean consider clean to be "not breaking the rules", but this is my thread, and i choose my terms for my thread. clean means fair and square, so plz learn to use the term "clean" properly.

Do you know what clean means? Clean means fair and square.. when someone else has an UNFAIR advantage, such as help, injury, or MITB cash ins, then it is not fair and square.

you mean consider clean to be "not breaking the rules", but this is my thread, and i choose my terms for my thread. clean means fair and square, so plz learn to use the term "clean" properly.

Please learn the terms of grammar and punctuation and maybe we'll talk.

Seems that everyone agrees that you're the one not using the term "clean" properly. I guess that's ok because it's your thread. Instead of making up your own terms why not just come out and say you hate Cena and love Punk. That's really what all your discussions boil down to.

Seems that everyone agrees that you're the one not using the term "clean" properly. I guess that's ok because it's your thread. Instead of making up your own terms why not just come out and say you hate Cena and love Punk. That's really what all your discussions boil down to.

in my other wwe forum, everyone considers clean as FAIR AND SQUARE. u guys consider it as not breaking rules.. giong by that logic, the miz, kevin federline, and curtis axel all beat john cena clean? doesnt make sense and it is illogical. u guys logic are illogical

its not clean if the opponent is able to make an excuse. that would be a good way to remember what clean means, since u guys dont know.

ts not clean if the opponent is able to make an excuse. that would be a good way to remember what clean means, since u guys dont know.
Now-now you were the one saying that someone using their finisher fairly to finish off Cena (injured in story or not) was the exact same as Umaga interfering and helping Kevin Federline win a match, we didn't do that for you.

Now-now you were the one saying that someone using their finisher fairly to finish off Cena (injured in story or not) was the exact same as Umaga interfering and helping Kevin Federline win a match, we didn't do that for you.

that kevin federline vs cena match was not a clean victory.. kevin federline had an unfair advantage. but based on ur logic, its clean. based on my logic, its not.

Guys, let it go.

He doesn't want answers. He wants to argue over semantics and get attention. There's no point to a thread like this because you can look this up on a dozen sites and get the information he's asking for. He wants to mock Cena and get people to argue with him because he has nothing better to do with his life. Leave him alone because you're wasting your time. All he wants to hear is "Yes sir, you are completely correct and I agree with you entirely." Anything short of that is "illogical" or "******ed." Save your time.

Guys, let it go.

He doesn't want answers. He wants to argue over semantics and get attention. There's no point to a thread like this because you can look this up on a dozen sites and get the information he's asking for. He wants to mock Cena and get people to argue with him because he has nothing better to do with his life. Leave him alone because you're wasting your time. All he wants to hear is "Yes sir, you are completely correct and I agree with you entirely." Anything short of that is "illogical" or "******ed." Save your time.

seriously, the term "clean" isnt about opinion.. its a fact. clean means FAIR AND SQUARE. how simple can i put it? im not trying to get attention, im trying to prove a point about what CLEAN means. i dont mock cena to get attention, i mock him because i despise him as a character..

i really would post a thread from another wwe forum, but i dont wanna get banned. admin : is it against the rules to post a thread from another wwe forum regarding "clean" wins?

To me a clean loss is the perception that BOTH talents are on level playing fields..no injuries..no excuses...no cheap wins.

in my other wwe forum, everyone considers clean as FAIR AND SQUARE. u guys consider it as not breaking rules.. giong by that logic, the miz, kevin federline, and curtis axel all beat john cena clean? doesnt make sense and it is illogical. u guys logic are illogical

its not clean if the opponent is able to make an excuse. that would be a good way to remember what clean means, since u guys dont know.

Oh PLEASE tell me you're talking about the 2K Sports WWE Forums. I lurk there and it didn't surprise me one bit to see your name mixed in with the rest of those idiots.

Oh PLEASE tell me you're talking about the 2K Sports WWE Forums. I lurk there and it didn't surprise me one bit to see your name mixed in with the rest of those idiots.

No that person is not me.. its kind of rude how you talk down to other forums, like WZ is wayyy superior to every forum. That kind of attitude would drive away other posters, just saying.

No that person is not me.. its kind of rude how you talk down to other forums, like WZ is wayyy superior to every forum. That kind of attitude would drive away other posters, just saying.

On John Cena vs The Undertaker:

I hope that happens and Taker buries Cena. Three Tombstones will be needed to take out "Super Cena"

Sure that isn't you?

i never said that wrestlezone was a bad forum. i just didn't like that guys attitude because he was being arrogant of wrestlezone. im sure its a good forum, but it shouldnt be bragged about.

...since when did I even make a single mention of this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back