The NXT Thread Is Like Ring of Honor's Bay-Bay!

I think the eloquent beast can be an effective character.

I quite like it as an idea. It could give him a bit more longevity beyond the end of his winning streak/monster run.

Also having a cultured promo playing in the bottom corner of the screen as he walks to the ring or even as his squash match plays out could be entertaining.

NXT
Date: November 29, 2017
Commentators: Mauro Ranallo, Percy Watson

We’re back on the regular schedule this week as it’s time to get ready for Takeover: Philly. Therefore, we need to deal with the lack of Drew McIntyre, who has wrecked his elbow and be out for several months. Tonight will be at least partially focused on the women though with Kairi Sane facing Peyton Royce. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

They Always Do Well In Texas

MAN I fucking love when they do episodes from the cool, unique venues they hit on the road. Great crowds, unique look. I feel like full sail gets a little jaded at times.

I'm hoping they just let Dunne/Bate/Seven reunite together to reform British Strong Style. Even though we got the Mustache Mountain/ReDRagon match, I still would like to see a 6 man between BSS and the Undisputed Era, perhaps at the next TakeOver.

NXT
Date: December 6, 2017
Commentators: Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson

Things are about to get interesting around here again as we start the process of crowning a new #1 contender to challenge Andrade Cien Almas for the NXT Title. That process will take place over the next several weeks as we’ll have four qualifying matches to set up a four way match with the winner getting the title shot. Let’s get to it.

Somebody Check This Show's Booking Strategy

Its a shame that we won’t be getting Axel Dieter Jr anytime soon. it’s a long shot but if they snag WALTER and Thatcher next year and reform Ringkampf that would be sick

Shayna Baszler is still pretty awesome so I’m looking forward to her debut

NXT
Date: December 13, 2017
Commentators: Percy Watson, Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness

This is a special show as we’re on the USA Network as part of WWE Week. It’s the first time that the modern version of NXT has aired on TV and there’s no way to guess how well this show is going to draw. That being said, it’s a big time show with a qualifying match for the upcoming four way #1 contenders match. Let’s get to it.

Show Us Your Stuff

I neglected to say how much I enjoyed the Ohno/Gargano match last week. I enjoyed it very much.

I'm going to need to see my big hossy bois, the Authors of Pain, live and in person in Philadelphia.

I've seen Tommy End live enough that I shouldn't be as hyped as I am about seeing Aleister Black live but he's got this act down to a tee.

The same goes for Pete Dunne, who Tasty earmarked - along with Tyler Bate and War Machine - as being WWE worthy at the Progress show we went to ages ago.

Ember Moon, however, continues to occupy the sort of underwhelming territory that's normally reserved for Finn Balor and I look forward to seeing Kairi Sane crush her ribcage.

In terms of wrestling tropes, I don't think there's one I like more than "Heel comes out with his flunkeys but sends them to the back before they make their way to the ring." You know shit just got real.

If it wasn't for the Eclipse, I wonder if Ember would have anything really going for her? Taking that bump night in and night out can't possibly be good on her tailbone/spinal region, so I wonder if it has a shelf life.

It sounds like War Machine is heading to NXT after they finish up WrestleKingdom and probably a New Years Dash show

I could seriously dig a big hoss match between them and the Authors

I neglected to say how much I enjoyed the Ohno/Gargano match last week. I enjoyed it very much.

I'm going to need to see my big hossy bois, the Authors of Pain, live and in person in Philadelphia.

I've seen Tommy End live enough that I shouldn't be as hyped as I am about seeing Aleister Black live but he's got this act down to a tee.

The same goes for Pete Dunne, who Tasty earmarked - along with Tyler Bate and War Machine - as being WWE worthy at the Progress show we went to ages ago.

Ember Moon, however, continues to occupy the sort of underwhelming territory that's normally reserved for Finn Balor and I look forward to seeing Kairi Sane crush her ribcage.

I will be very disappointed if AoP isn't on the card in some way. I've seen them live a handful of times and they just continue to win me over each and every time. I hope we get them vs. War Machine before they venture up to the main roster.

I saw Black live for the first time at an NXT Live Event in Philly against Almas. I had never seen anything from him prior. My brother hyped him up to no end. Completely exceeded any expectation. Instantly won me over. He's got a great presence. Even better on the big stage.

I'm pretty stoked for Takeover. They never leave you feeling letdown.

NXT
Date: December 20, 2017
Commentators: Mauro Ranallo, Percy Watson, Nigel McGuinness

It’s a big night for NXT as we have a pair of title matches this week. Pete Dunne will be defending the UK Title against former champion Tyler Bate and Sanity defends the Tag Team Titles against the Undisputed Era. That’s not bad for a one two punch (Bop and Bang perhaps?) so let’s get to it.

One of the Best NXT's Ever

Pete Dunne is going to be playing with someone's fingers someday and I'm going to throw up. I just hope it's not in January when I see him live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back