The NXT Thread Is Like Ring of Honor's Bay-Bay!

I hope Sam, Tasty, Lee and Glass are ready.....

Because if Dunne has a match at Takeover in January, I'm going apeshit during that entrance. People will get thrown. Im gonna be like Jason Jordan after a hot tag

NXT
Date: September 20, 2017
Commentators: Mauro Ranallo, Percy Watson, Nigel McGuinness

This week should be centered around the fallout from last week with the Undisputed Era attacking the British contingent, which could set up a heck of a six man tag somewhere down the line. Other than that we need to find out where the NXT Champion Drew McIntyre ties into this as well. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Where Do We Go From Here?

So I'm going to my first NXT show in a couple days, I think I'm more excited for seeing Aleister Black wrestle in person than anything.

Whatever. I used to watch him wrestle before he was-- actually, Tommy End was never not over.

It's nice that a few of NXT's biggest stars have come through BritWres, it really is.

Do we...want Black and Dream to kiss...?

Oh, absolutely.

I actually loved that segment, and I wasn't expecting to when Dream first came out. But when the crowd is popping simply because characters are interacting, you're doing something right.

Oh, absolutely.

I actually loved that segment, and I wasn't expecting to when Dream first came out. But when the crowd is popping simply because characters are interacting, you're doing something right.

Could be poetic, Black beats him after a grueling match and then a kiss of respect by Dream...?

I dunno.

I hope Sam, Tasty, Lee and Glass are ready.....

Because if Dunne has a match at Takeover in January, I'm going apeshit during that entrance. People will get thrown. Im gonna be like Jason Jordan after a hot tag

If he isnt in the DLC for '18, I will be highly disappointed. If shitty Hawkins can make the cut, then clearly they had room for Dunne. That entrance and Aleister Black's are two contenders for best theme in the current universe.

H76AW3z.gif

FECgvmS.gif

NXT
Date: September 27, 2017
Commentators: Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, Mauro Ranallo

It’s NXT bay-bay as Adam Cole is making his in-ring debut tonight against Sanity’s Eric Young. While you can almost book the screwy finish from here, that doesn’t mean it won’t be entertaining along the way. Other than that we’re starting to get ready for the next Takeover in Houston. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

There's The Name

Oney and Lars dishes out so much punishment in three minutes. That was a hell of a hard hitting affair and I hope Oney gets his due push one day.

Барбоса;5749163 said:
Oney Lorcan might be my favourite non-British Strong Style guy in nXt

I popped just for the mere mention that this was going to be the match, and it did NOT disappoint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back