NightShiftLoser
Dave
Luther_Hull
Dewey
HBK-aholic
Shadowmancer
klunderbunker
Brian

I voted for KB. Honestly, no one does more to drive discussion, no matter how outlandish, in that section. There are funnier posters, there are more prolific posters, but no one combines quantity and quality like KB.

I would've voted for myself, to avoid the 1 vote loss, but I don't consider myself a barfly...

A barfly posts only, or primarily, in the Bar...Even tdigs isn't a barfly, proven by getting modded in Movies/TV.

Becca FTW :p

I miss Murf. I was either going to vote for him or TDigs but it looks like TDigs already has a few votes, so I went with Young Murfenstein.

Does Murfish not post anymore, I like that one. I'll vote him. Cool young man, not as sexy as I might've hoped, but you can't have everything.

The rest either do stuff elswhere or makes threads and post that nobody actually gives a shit about.

I didn't even realise that I was nominated for this thread, so a big thanks to everyone.

I voted for myself unsurprisingly.

What is this? tdigle must've fixed this one. I should be winning this one hands down. Murfish is dead, tdigle only talks about movies, KB is insane, and Coco is a terrorist.

Vote GD!

Dear CIA.

I am, in fact, not a terrorist.

GD, on the other hand, is a terrorist and would love to be involved in a naked pyramid.

Love,
-Coco

What the hell? tdigs? He's an amazing poster. I never leave the bar. I am the DEFINITION of a bar fly. I am on ALL the time, almost as much as KB I feel like, yet NEVER leave the bar room. I've made like 3 non spam posts since March, yet I'm still semi-liked on here, and a pretty common regular.

Vote Jane.

To be fair, I'm only going by the information that is readilty available about you. I could be wrong.

There are like five solidly good people in the bar. That said, they are overwhelmingly awesome and make up for the lack of talent elsewhere, BUT Tdigs and Y 2 Jake are on a different level.

I'm honestly just thrilled to have the one vote I do right now and from someone whose opinion I value. Not ass-kissing either. There are some heavyweights on the poll and I'm thrilled with what I have.

Here's hoping the Bar has a solid 2010 and that I can contribute something of worth (or not, whatever floats your boat) next year. Cheers, gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back