The Nonsense I Deal With On My Site

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Hogan has been ‘generic old wrestling guy’ since the mid-90s. WCW and the NWO, in the long run, meant absolutely nothing on the grand scale. It was still just rasslin. Rock v Austin took it to another level. As big as Hogan v Andre was, it was just a wrestling match. it didn’t resonate and reverberate on a wider scale. Yeah ok perhaps the initial buzz MAY have been bigger, but in the long run it’s impact fizzled-out. Hogan became the Wrestling Superstar. Rock was and still is the Global Megastar.

I fail as a teacher.

Obviosly a troll or a crazy person because no one in the right mind can even think and even worse say it and write it that Hogan meant nothing in the grand scale of things. :banghead:

KB -

Is that the Not Jay guy who keeps trolling your site
dude, that guy is fucking hysterical. He is the reason I read the comments for all the reviews. If that guy is on Wrestlezone, I would give him green rep.

And that comment is sad. Guy who said it should be ashamed. Hulk Hogan is the greatest of all time.

Its a wonder someone like that could even tie their own shoes, or bathe themselves, let alone formuate sentances on a computer.

I would be all "hey, legit question....do you use one of those stephen hawking talky input things for your computer needs?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back