The newest additions to the Creative Team.....

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Please join me in congratulating Dave and Harthan in joining (rejoining?) the Creative Team. Both have been previous members and it's an honor to have them back on the team alongside the rest of us.

Also at this time please congratulate Funkay as he has taken Blade's spot as one of the E-Fed Moderators. He can now move and edit to his heart's content within the section.

Vixens you say?

Titus jobbing to mystery opponent Joseph Rios, you say?

:)

Thanks a ton to Ty and everyone on creative. I loved my first go around at this last time and wish it had never ended. Getting back is awesome. Can't wait to jump back in.

Congratulations to all, really enjoyed reading harthans match this past aftershock and I know Dave has been on creative before. Double grats to Funkay on his promotion.

Weird. This wasn't the "power" I was expecting when I clicked the link. Ah, whatever. Congrats on the return, guys. And congrats to Funkay for going from a quarter of a mod to half a mod. I feel old knowing I saw you when you first started in WZCW.

You whippersnapper, you.

Congrats to all.

I have to ask, did you even try to get Michael Bay to come in Ty? WZCW needs more explosions

If Michael Bay were involved with WZCW it would become CW and nobody wants that.

Anyway, congrats on the promotion Funkay and to the returning members of Creative!

Congrats to all.

I have to ask, did you even try to get Michael Bay to come in Ty? WZCW needs more explosions

He suggested the Consecrated Banishment cause a megaton nuclear bomb type explosion.

I gave him 5 seconds for a presentation before I Consecrated Banished his ass out the door and threw a grenade at his feet. There's your exploding Consecrated Banishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back