The "New Look" Facebook.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Is fucking ugly as fuck.

Who has it? Who hates it? Who LIKES it? (God forbid)

I just think it's a horrible, horrible layout and to be honest, that "ticker" thing is the most annoying thing in the world. Facebook hasn't had a decent or consistent design in a long time.

Cool advertising, bro.

So, yeah, New Facebook isn't that great because it puts the updates of people I don't care about on my main news page. Now I need to make extra clicks to see what my friends are having for breakfast. Fuck that.

OMGZ THE FREE SERVICE I USE HAS UPDATED AND I DON'T LIKE IT

People whining about every fucking Facebook change gets really really old.

God forbid a website tries to better itself rather than just staying complacent.

Still needs a "Dislike" button.

Neh mate it needs this button next to like:
41577_190974432418_7531793_n.jpg

I dont get the point of google+. Is'nt the whole point of social networking that you can easily keep in touch with all of your friends over the internet, not just the ones that are cool enough to get the invite.

I dont get the point of google+. Is'nt the whole point of social networking that you can easily keep in touch with all of your friends over the internet, not just the ones that are cool enough to get the invite.

It's open to the public now.

It's open to everyone now, silly.

I opted in to the beta so my facebook has looked like this for months. You'll get used to it. If not, get the fuck over it and stop logging in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back