The Motor City Machinegun Fan club!!!

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The Motor City Machine Guns fan club / appreciation thread

motorcity-machine-guns-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Basically this is a place for all MCMG fans to come and mark out / praise the guns. You can include new facts about Alex and Chris. Or just come in and talk with fellow fans of them. Remember no flaming and no arguing. This was done in fun and for it. And I wish to keep this up and running as long as possible. And possibly surpass the great santino fan club *I also still am a member of" As the best fan club in Wz history.

The Moror City Machinegun's title history and past.

33ynz8j.jpg

The guns have wrestled for many indi promotions and debuted in 2006 as one of the best cruserweight tag teams in the buisness today. They have wrestled solidly in Tna , Roh, in Japan in Pro Wrestiling ZERO1, And in AAW. They have worked in numerous other promotions. But have been basically working for tna as of late. They are former AAW tag champs and PW01 Tag champs.

200px-Joshharterwhiteattire.jpg

Chris Sabin

Chris made his debute in Scott D'Amore's border city wrestiling in 2000, after traning for about a total of 4 months in the Can-am wrestiling school. He has numerous tag team belts and heavyweight belts under his name. He is a two time winning team member of the World X Cup, In 2004 and in 2006 with his partner in crime Alex Shelley. He was also dubbed the prestegios award of rookie of the year in 2003 by wrestling obvserver newsletter, Sharing the title with the likes of The road warriors, Brian Pilliman, Bam Bam Bigelow, The Big show, And Rey Misterio

AlexShelley.jpg

Alex Shelley

He also trained at the Can-am wrestiling school. And has held numerous Indi titles, including heavyweight gold, X devision gold, Cruserweight gold, And several tourniments. Such as The Chris Candido Memorial Tag team tourniment in 2005. The paparazzi championship series and the trios tournament in roh in 2006. Shelly most recently on July 25th traveled to mexico and entered in the Consejo Mundial de Lucha lebre grand prix tournament. He won the whole thing in the finals aganst former 2008 world X cup opponet and team mexico captian Ultimo gurrero.

If anyone wants to be a member and come talk about the guns, Please feel free to send me a message or ask to join in the thread. And If anyone has any other info or intresting facts please do tell. I will gladly add your name to the list of people who have helped with trivia and facts.(There will be a list of people who have helped with bio's and trivia as said before. I would like to have more than myself up there so please submit your info!)

Board members
President- Uncle phatso
Vice-
Treasurer-klunderbunker
Secretary-Rusty
Princess- Becca
Bouncer - Monkey_Mania *If he doesnt deem you worthy, or you flame. You're fed to him*

Members
1. Sparky
2. justinsayne *up for vice prez*
3. Rated K for Kennedy... Kennedy!
4. RVDgurl *up for vice prez*
5. Go 2 Sleep
To become one you need at least 75 real posts. Members with less will be put on a trial membership untill 75. After that they will be included in the members section.

(New names and positions will be added as the board members and myself see fit. If you have an idea for a positioning please PM me or another top board member.)

Helpers in trivia and facts!
1. Uncle Phatso

Oh I'm definitely in this one, MCMG's are the best team in wrestling right now, them and the AJ/Angle feud are the TNA related things I watch these days

Would you like to be up for vice prez? Or just take the secretary spot bro? You will have to wait till we have 3 trusted members waiting for the vice spot then the other 3 members will vote on it. And if it's tied we will go to a regular member vote.

Would you like to be up for vice prez? Or just take the secretary spot bro? You will have to wait till we have 3 trusted members waiting for the vice spot then the other 3 members will vote on it. And if it's tied we will go to a regular member vote.

I don't really give a shit to be honest, you can make me the fucking princess of the fanclub for all I care

Allright guys. If you know any McMg fans on the forums let them know. I'm going to take about a three hour shower/ powernap. Cya ina bit guys!

I absolutely love these guys work in the ring. They're amazing..too bad they couldn't keep their indy name, cuz it sounds a little cooler.
One gripe i have about them is their entrance themes though...they're pretty tough themselves, but they always have the *****est theme songs. yes i just said *****est.

I'm giving this one a miss. Better as singles wrestlers.

You can still talk about Alex and Chris in here. Its a fan club for them as a team. And I have posted bios of both of them. Dosen't hurt to have somone who also can talk the good and bad of them as a team

I'll be secretary. The MCMG's are the main reason why I starting watching TNA. True story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back