• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Most Racist Man in Sports

I also find it funny that he says in the last video that the "N-word" should never be used under any circumstance by anyone.

And then he says it in this video. Tell me if you can hear it too, he says it very, very fast. It's at the 3:42 mark. He says: "Dis N**ga" in the middle of his sentence in reference to LeBron. No one picks it up, but you can hear it. Here's the clip.

[youtube]2B28F9xzd34&annotation_id=annotation_324979&v=RrIaGy2b2TU[/youtube]
First of all, he said the N word should never be used in a derogatory fashion by anyone not that it should never be used..And second I have looked over this video at the 3:42 mark and here nothing of the sort.

Reactions: Lee
First of all, he said the N word should never be used in a derogatory fashion by anyone not that it should never be used..And second I have looked over this video at the 3:42 mark and here nothing of the sort.

Then you're not listening carefully enough.

I just listened to it and he clearly doesn't say it at that mark. A few seconds later he mumbles but you can't make it out but it sounds like a "no, no, no".

I think it's pretty audible. He says it fast and slurred, but I don't know what else he'd be saying at that moment.

[YOUTUBE]RrIaGy2b2TU[/YOUTUBE]

Wait, sorry guys, I apologize- I linked the wrong video. Here is the correct one. Remember, 3:42 mark.

You're flat out wrong, and you weren't listening to the video closely. Stephen A says, "There's no excuse for anybody, especially in a deregatory fashion, to use the N-Word". And I linked the correct video in a later post.

You're flat out wrong, and you weren't listening to the video closely. Stephen A says, "There's no excuse for anybody, especially in a deregatory fashion, to use the N-Word". And I linked the correct video in a later post.
He said "There's never an excuse for somebody, in a very deregatory fashion, especially, to use the N-word". The least you can do is quote him right. I get you hate the man, but don't let that cloud your judgement.

He said "There's never an excuse for somebody, in a very deregatory fashion, especially, to use the N-word". The least you can do is quote him right. I get you hate the man, but don't let that cloud your judgement.

Okay, so you proved my point exactly. So I misquoted a bit, I still had the thought right, as you confirmed. I don't hate the man, my judgment is not clouded. I find him to be entertaining due to his over-the-top personality, actually. At least you see that you were wrong.

Okay, so you proved my point exactly. So I misquoted a bit, I still had the thought right, as you confirmed. I don't hate the man, my judgment is not clouded. I find him to be entertaining due to his over-the-top personality, actually. At least you see that you were wrong.
Whatever helps you sleep at night game.

The classic "I can use the word ******, black people can use the word *****, but if whitey says all hell will break loose" defense. Pretty much confirms dude is a racist.

No, I will not stop it. Sure, it's opinion, but it's based on strong evidence. I think he says it, and you certainly can't say that he doesn't for a fact. If that's not what he's saying, then be my guest, tell me what he said there?

It sure sounds like he said what a lot of other people are hearing.

No, I will not stop it. Sure, it's opinion, but it's based on strong evidence. I think he says it, and you certainly can't say that he doesn't for a fact. If that's not what he's saying, then be my guest, tell me what he said there?

It sure sounds like he said what a lot of other people are hearing.

lol... are you fucking kidding me?

It's not based on strong evidence. You thinking he does say it is not evidence. You agreeing with other people thinking that he said it is only the power of suggestion... If someone plants that thought, you will hear it. It's fucking scientific.

The core point here is that it doesn't fucking matter WHAT he says, only that he does NOT say "*****". That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back