• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Miz US title run: Bullsh*t!!

As for not defending the title, anyone remember a guy named Honky Tonk Man, dude held the IC belt for like 454 days and things worked out pretty well for him, people need to remember the titles are essentially just props when it all comes down to it

He had arguably the shittest reign in my books...Holding it for more than a year...and did he ever capture the WWF Champion?? No, and I consider his reign the worst of the whole of the WWE as for it being the longest!!

i dont think so. one miz wouldnt be so more known if not for the title and 2nd who else would you want to hold the us title. what i think if miz win the wwe championship title i have a feeling he will lose the us title to evan bourne since i guess they trying to push him so how many people will care for the us title if evan win who would evan defend it i mean i was at there show on aug 1 when miz defended the title against even and i read review and a lot ppl said that the miz vs evan bourne match was the best match but the other thing is a lot ppl are were they are for their background

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back