The Milenko Movement

Miley's a good bloke. easy to stir, but He's a good guy to talk to. his problem is, he isn't like 90% of the rest of the people who use the internet. he don't realize, he can be anybody he wants to be on the internet. instead he tells everyone how shit his outside life is. I could just mention the bad parts out of my life and sound pathetic, just like everybody else. If you ignore his outside life and look at the poster (or just check his wikipage lulz) you will notice he is just as good as to talk to then most people on here.

Now if you wanted me to sign something saying I want somebody gone, then make one for Rob Dam Van... He is constantly trying to sound superior around the new guys and the guys in prison, he must of forgot he got sent to prison, banned and made alts.

Now if you wanted me to sign something saying I want somebody gone, then make one for Rob Dam Van... He is constantly trying to sound superior around the new guys and the guys in prison, he must of forgot he got sent to prison, banned and made alts.

I'd sign up for this!

Never, ever leave Sparky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back