The Milenko Movement

As hard as it is to imagine, there are worst posters here deserving of the banhammer, starting with most every poster in The Prison. Milenko is frustrating only because it's so hard to imagine a human being as pathetic and useless as he seems. He's not some big evil though.

DirtyJosé;3640162 said:
As hard as it is to imagine, there are worst posters here deserving of the banhammer, starting with most every poster in The Prison. Milenko is frustrating only because it's so hard to imagine a human being as pathetic and useless as he seems. He's not some big evil though.

Something needs to be clarified here. The only posters who deserve the "ban hammer" are ones that break the rules. Regardless of how annoying or uninteresting a lot of us can be, such is life. We're surrounded by dumb people everyday.

Being the fact that I'm far from perfect, if this forum banned people for being stupid, annoying, or posting dumb shit then I would have been gone a long time ago. Milenko is only guilty of horrific judgment, stupidity, creepiness, and unintentional entertainment for many of us. For these reasons, we're keeping him around.

Yeah what D-Man said.

Shocky for example (and he's one of my favorite posters and has probably forgotten more about wrestling than I'll ever hope to learn), can't spell to save his life sometimes. I don't know if it's bad typing or what but it used to drive me crazy. When he was admin and I was a G-Mod it took everything I had not to go in and fix his spelling mistakes. If we banned for mistakes and such like that, people like myself, Shocky, Sly and others would be long gone.

Milenko's pretty shit, but there are a lot of other posters that are more detrimental to the forums. If you can get 75 people on board, I might be Jones'd into this, but I'm gonna stay on the sidelines for now, homey.

There's never been a better time for a Milenko For Mod campaign. He's got unilateral support!

Everyone's compassion for Milenko has swayed me, and my heart has grown three times today.

I bring to you a new proposal: We give Milenko his very on sub-forum to fill with tales of his heartbreaks and triumphs. Mostly heartbreak.

What say you?

Everyone's compassion for Milenko has swayed me, and my heart has grown three times today.

I bring to you a new proposal: We give Milenko his very on sub-forum to fill with tales of his heartbreaks and triumphs. Mostly heartbreak.

What say you?

Well now you're just stealing my idea.

You never expected such support for MiMi did you?
He doesn't deserve to be perma-banned, just because he talks stuff about his life.

You never expected such support for MiMi did you?
He doesn't deserve to be perma-banned, just because he talks stuff about his life.

I will admit, my call for the permanent ban of Milenko was premature and poorly thought out. It is true that Milenko has every right to talk about his disturbingly depressing life, and for that, I hereby declare that Milenko should NOT be perma-banned.

Will the spam mod please change the title of this thread to the Create Milenko his own Section Movement?

I will admit, my call for the permanent ban of Milenko was premature and poorly thought out. It is true that Milenko has every right to talk about his disturbingly depressing life, and for that, I hereby declare that Milenko should NOT be perma-banned.

Well, gee... as long as YOU declare it then it MUST be done. ;)

Will the spam mod please change the title of this thread to the Create Milenko his own Section Movement?

Fixed.

Now you're talking!

I don't think anyones banning has been rewarded with talks of his section.

This is more reason to vote Coco in. If Dagger wants support he will have to approve this idea.

I type to fast and I dont proof read.

Milenko gets way to much shit. He brings a lot on himself, but for fuck's sake the piling on is more obnoxious most of the time.

What hurts him the most is that he doesn't really listen to the advice some people try to give him. And worse he takes it the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back