A Week In Review - 6/26 to 7/4

I planned on doing this on Sunday, but shit happens. Anyway, this is the week on WrestleZone, condensed into one terrible thread. Here goes:

This week's theme is clearly "idiots," as there has been an abundance of them.

- First off, FSWWE. He has basically made the whole forum hate him. He went from being a guy who nobody had much to say about, to making his own hate thread... In just one week! That being said, he hasn't been staying away from the forums though, as he has been giving us great dating advice, such as, "Put your dick in the popcorn, that'll give her something to grab onto." & "Slap a bitch upside the head if she doesn't want you; we do that here in Portugal!"

- Be nice to Sully.

- Next in line is The Sign Guy. I don't know what happened here, maybe his raging teenage hormones finally got to him, or he got stood up by a date, or maybe he got a bad review on his Book This! but one thing's for sure: He's not happy... And he's full of himself. There's something I need to know -- Whatever happened to the quiet TSG we were all used to? The one who accepted his place on the forum and proudly wore his dunce cap in the corner? The TSG who obsessed over dead people and Indy wrestling? Where is he, man, because we want him back! Take your Ritalin, drink your milk, and say your prayers, because maybe he'll be back.

- Gaping Anus (Milenko). He got himself stuck in the prison. Shed a tear here. He thinks he's getting out soon, I'd be willing to bet that's not happening. Apparently, he has a girlfriend too, while he doesn't know what her name is exactly, she's not battery powered and he didn't have to blow her up, so it's a step up. Moving on.

- Be nice to Sully.

- Jenks says all men are bisexual in some way. Those of us who enjoy vagina and are repulsed by penis tend to think otherwise.

- It is time for the (probably unofficial) Mid-Year Awards. Who knows what'll happen? Anything can happen. One thing's for sure, though: Someone (probably me or Killjoy) will get ********* because they don't feel like they got enough votes. Shit will be stirred, people will argue, OR nobody will give a shit. Either way though.

- Slyfox and xfear argued, shocker, then they had a e-penis size contest, which Sly won and now it's over. I'm sure people expected a big blow up, but it's not happening, what we did get was enjoyable though... All over the illegal downloading of music, too.

- Blue Cardinal returned. Rejoice.

There's your week in review. I know you won't read it.

- Next in line is The Sign Guy. I don't know what happened here, maybe his raging teenage hormones finally got to him, or he got stood up by a date, or maybe he got a bad review on his Book This! but one thing's for sure: He's not happy... And he's full of himself. There's something I need to know -- Whatever happened to the quiet TSG we were all used to? The one who accepted his place on the forum and proudly wore his dunce cap in the corner? The TSG who obsessed over dead people and Indy wrestling? Where is he, man, because we want him back! Take your Ritalin, drink your milk, and say your prayers, because maybe he'll be back.

He has returned. That whole debacle was a one time thing that felt good to get off my chest and just something to have fun. I apologize to anyone I upset.

Consider that my apology. A real man knows when it's time to accept his defeat, no matter what he believes, and back down for the better. And that is what I will do here.

EDIT: This will be my last post on the subject.

- It is time for the (probably unofficial) Mid-Year Awards. Who knows what'll happen? Anything can happen. One thing's for sure, though: Someone (probably me or Killjoy) will get ********* because they don't feel like they got enough votes. Shit will be stirred, people will argue, OR nobody will give a shit. Either way though.

Not enough? HA! Jokes on you. I haven't gotten a single one. Oh wait...

He has returned. That whole debacle was a one time thing that felt good to get off my chest and just something to have fun. I apologize to anyone I upset.

Consider that my apology. A real man knows when it's time to accept his defeat, no matter what he believes, and back down for the better. And that is what I will do here.

EDIT: This will be my last post on the subject.

Translation (From Sign Guy's perspective): I'm still an amazing poster, probably better than whomever is reading this, but I'm going to stop saying it because people tell me I'm not and I dislike confrontation.

Sign Guy, just because you said it's over doesn't make it so. You've made too big an ass out of yourself for us to let you get away with it. You'll probably be riding this wave of humiliation for weeks, if not months to come.

What did you do to warrant a mention?

Kissed your ass in the nomination thread. I mean, you're a funny dude and all, but funniest poster on WrestleZone forums? It's really a two way race between Sam and Coco with nobody even coming close to 3rd... except maybe The Serious One.

Lets not forget Theo came back after being gone for 3 long days. Kidding of course. Awesome stuff as usual Crocky, make this sucker last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back