Appearance: Black trunks with black long coat, soaked long black hair
Shoulder length, black-Hair color/length:
Brown, with white contacts Eye color:
none-Facial Hair:
black trunks with Maxx on the left-Ring Attire:
black suit-Backstage Attire:
tonned cheek bonesPhysical Features:
scarab on the right arm Tattoos:
Gimmick: the king of the outback, welcome to my jungle, born in london raised in the wilderness
Strength/Weakness: submission wrestler, ex cage fighter, weak against hardcore matches
Alignment: tweener
Trained By: Alex Shane
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
wrestling04.jpg

tb-grimace.jpg

Brief History: Max was a fan of wrestling since the days of HULK Hogan and the hulkamania era, he watched and watched as his passion grew learning about such greats as bruno samartino, Hunter Hurst Helmsly, and the WCW orriginal lord steven regal, but as time went by he saw a darker side of the business, he trained in secret as he was persecuted for his obsession, promoters didnt want to book a wrestler of MAX'S size beliving that only guys with big muscles and 6ft tall could make the business work, MAXX decided to move in a different direction enrolling in the FWA training academy he made sure that he honed his craft and became the best that the business had to offer, watching MAX stretch his oponnents Shane decided to refer Max to the london shoot fighters where max trained in wrestling and submission shoot fighting so that he would compete on an mma level, Max was offered a contract with one of the worlds leading MMA promoters but passed the chance knowing that all he wanted to do was wrestle, MAXX dissapeared from london moving to the australian outback to train in hopes that one day he would be able to come back and show the world that ability and strength was more of an advantage then size, recrisigned as THE MAXX the outback has become his home and the squared circle as his outback, he is here to punish those non believers who see size over ability.
Title History: none
Entrance Music: welcome to the jungle
Entrance description: THE MAXX walks to the ring in a no nonsense approach, he shuns the fans and jumps onto the matt, he goes thorugh the aprons and climbs the turnbuckle screaming a howl at the unsuspecting fans

[youtube]ZkhydLXMnTg[/youtube]

Finishers: STF, CRIPPLER CROSS FACE
15 Most used moves:

Drop kick off the top rope
Belly to belly suplex
firemans carry into a fishermans buster
belly to back triple suplex
diving head butt
fugiwara arm bar
dragon suplex
dragon sleeper
turnbuckle leg drop
figure four leg lock
fishermans suplex
half guard ankle lock
triangle chock
Brabo Roll
Heel Hook

Sample RP: THE MAXX is seen in the locker room taping his arms, he looks up at the camera and smiles, the smile is an evil smirk as he looks into the camera,

THE MAXX: Its been a long time coming, Ive struggled, bled and felt the worst and most unimaginable pain in the history of this business, (pauses) your probably asking yourself why, why is there need for all this pain, why is there need for all this torment (stops smiling and looks into the camera, a warped stare reaches the audience and sends a chill down their spine) Its simple, i want to be the best, In a business full of jacked up body builders, I will dominate, i will show technique and structure has its purpose in a world full of beauty i will create pain, THIS IS MY RING! THIS I COME FOR ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY, TO BE WORLD CHAMPION...

THE MAXX gets up and takes the camera and screams into the camera:

THIS IS MY HOME, MY PLAYGROUND, WELCOME TO THE OUTBACK!!!!!

THE MAXX dropes the camera and storms off as his match is next!

Wrestlers Name: Davinda Jeattar
Wrestlers Nickname: "Manager Of Champions"
Height: 5.10"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Hometown: London,England
Billed From: Wimbledon
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Slcik Black, Short Hair
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: suite
-----------Backstage Attire: same may change randomly
-----------Physical Features: looks like an asian bishoff
-----------Tattoos:none
Gimmick: Manager of champions, is able to turn the simplest star into the greatest main eventer ever
Technical wrestler himself, even though he doesnt he will step in the ring when needed

Alignment: Face
Trained By: Eric Bischoff/Carl Simmons
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Brief History: Started in London England for the IWF Promotion, he was thrown out of the promotion for an undisclosed incident which led to his dismissal, he then went to the fwa where he led alex shane to the world title and aligned himself with the british express stable, he made every member a champion, he then met a young man with the raw talent he needed to take his stable to the next level, but due to the stables opinions on small wrestlers the maxx left for the outback to train and hone his skills whilst DJ completed his commitments to the stable and the promotion, he later rejoined MAXX in the US where MAXX has become part of WZCW he is now waiting in the wings to secure a contract with the organisation in order to manage his crown jewel THE MAXX

03Khali.jpg

Entrance Music: everybodys got a price( for the million dollar man)
Entrance description: Walks into the ring staring at millions of fans he makes his way into the ring with a gleem and takes the mic and stares at the announcer before he begins to talk

DJ: Well, Well ,Well this is WZCW, they tell me this is the place to be, that champions are born and careers are made, well tonight youll have a special treat as i give to you the rising star, the crippler, the king of the outback the maxx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back