Grudge Match: Everest v. Maxx:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
For the previous two shows, Maxx has decided to find his way into Everest's business. What connection do these two have? Why has Maxx taken it upon himself to attack Everest?

At Lethal Lottery, Everest's chances to become World Heavyweight Champion went up in smoke thanks in part to Reaper & Maxx. Last week a violent fight with Reaper was left unended, thanks in part to Maxx. This week, Everest has the opportunity to take out more of his vengeance on his opponent. What will happen? Will justice be served? Will Everest find peace of mind, in ending this violent set of grudges?? Find out on Meltdown!

Please keep all RPs in here. Only Everest & Maxx are allowed to use this thread. Deadline is June 30th, 2008. If everyone involved in matches can get at least one RP in before the deadline, we can speed the event up and possibly get it out sooner.

The Scene opens with Johnny Kramer standing with a microphone with the initials WZCW on the cover; he is shown with a huge grin on his face

JK: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another edition of Kramer’s corner Only on WZCW.com, My first guest is right through this door, he has climbed the ladder of success in WZCW to become the mayhem champion defeating the Hardcore Icon SteamBoat Ricky and claiming his place as the official leader of the Nation Of Islam, he is the one and only Maxx

The camera man cuts as Johnny’s face changes he puts the mic down and looks behind the camera to reveal Davinder Jaeter sitting in the director’s chair

JK: Do I have to do this?

DJ: Read it!

JK: But seriously, I ask the important questions, that’s why they call me J…

Suddenly Johnny Kramer is stopped in his tracks by a masked man who places his huge hands on the shoulder

DJ: You either read the queue cards, or have my friend here tear you limb from limb!

Kramer’s eyes widen as the Huge masked man breathes heavily on the neck of the WZCW reporter, he slowly gulps and starts to smile again as the camera man signals that they are on air once more

JK: (Smiles) Ladies and Gentlemen the WZCW Mayhem Champion Maxamillion Mustafa!!!

Maxx enters with the Mayhem Championship Draped over his shoulder

JK: Maxx this week on Meltdown you have a match with the Man who defeated you once before

Maxx stops Kramer in mid sentence

Maxx: Listen Kramer, Everest didn’t defeat me, he defeated Rahjeem BY PINFALL!!!..And yes we have a chance to go one on one in a NON TITLE MATCH!

Kramer starts to shake as Maxx stares a burning hole through the WZCW announcer

Maxx: You know what KRAMER, YOU think your something special don’t you?

JK: No, I mean Maxx this interview is not about Me…

Maxx grabs Kramer as DJ steps in and stops his boss from throttling the cocky interviewer

DJ: Maxx, sir, I don’t think you should do that…Its against the rules in WZCW to put your hands on a commentator, so please can you reframe from any…well touching

Maxx lets go of the frightened Kramer

Maxx: Ok continue

Kramer holds the mic and attempts to talk but cant seem to get the words out of his mouth as he shakes

Maxx: CONTINUE!!!

Kramer: SOOOO, SO..Everest

Maxx: You want to know the reason I interfered with Everest’s past matches, why he is no longer a contender for the WZCW Heavyweight champion Kramer?

Kramer stops still holding the mic next to the WZCW Mayhem Champion

Maxx: Well?

Kramer: W….Why

Maxx: Simple fact, Everest keeps Talking about how he is going to be the New WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, well guess what Everest Do I see a title?, Have you reached your maximum goal and climbed that ladder?

Kramer: But didn’t you take him out of that equation by helping Rios?

Suddenly the screen blurs Maxx holds his head as Kramer attempts to calm him down

Maxx: GET THE HELL OFFO F MEEE….

Kramer runs from the scene as DJ attempts to refrain Maxx from doing any damage

Maxx: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maxx screams in pain as his confident Gabriel appears before him

Gabriel: Maxx, why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Maxx raises to his feet as he is faced once again by his confidant, he stands to his feet as Gabriel places his hand over his head

Maxx: SO what now?

Gabriel: I’m here to talk to you about Everest,
(smiles)…Everything is going to plan me thinks

Maxx: He took the bait, a match has now been sanctioned on Meltdown, Everest vs The Nation Of Islam!

Gabriel: (Smiles) The plan is coming into fruition Maxx, NOW ITS TIME TO FINISH THE JOB!

Maxx: Rios is lucky, his time will come when I take his worthless title away from his grasp, Everest will meet his maker AS I YOUR MAYHEM CHAMPION AND PROFIT OF ALLA WILL USE EVEREST AS A STEPPING STONE TO BECOME THE FIRST EVER WZCW DUAL CHAMPION AND TAKE MY PLACE ON THE TOP!!!

Maxx laughs as the white background melts to reveal the backstage interview area, he stands and looks on at Jonny Kramer and Davinder Jaeter standing there giving Maxx a rather awkward look

DJ: Maxx, I think you need to talk to someone?

Kramer: Who’s Gabriel?

Maxx storms off humiliated as the scene closes with the WZCW logo located on the side

The WZCW logo is seen on screen, rotating around and around for several seconds against a black backdrop until a scene fades in.

The camera pans around showing first a small parking lot devoid of cars, then a gas station with cars periodically strewn at several gas pumps. Finally the scene stops in front of a convenience store, one of the 7-11 variety.

Just a few seconds later the camera has panned to a parking space right in front of the store. Sitting there in the spot is a brand new, not even for sale to the public yet, 2009 Chevy Camaro. Slowly the driver side door opens and out steps……

EVEREST! Clothed in a pair of Nike workout pants, navy blue with an orange strip running down the side. He’s got his designer sunglasses on and is sporting a brand new Everest, Champions aren’t made, They’re Born, shirt. (available at WZCWshop.com).

He steps out of the car, proceeds to the front and calmly leans up against the hood as if he’s waiting for someone. Several people enter and exit the store, some glancing at the superstar, some not noticing, no one with enough gall to come over and talk.

Finally after several moments the scene is interrupted by WZCW’s own Becky Serra.

Becky: Wow! You really are here. When I got the call from WZCW headquarters that you wanted me to come out here for an interview and they told me the location, I really thought they were kidding.

EVEREST: Well Becky sometimes you just need to go on location to get a point across.

BECKY: I’m not sure I am following.

EVEREST: Well Becky, you see, 2 weeks now I’ve been screwed out of matches, first when I had the World Title in my hands and I had Rios down for the count and then when Reaper was heading for a Rock Slide. Amazingly the same guy keeps wanting to stick his nose in my business. The one named Maxx!

At that moment, a man mid 30’s roughly 350 lbs. comes strolling out of the store, a slurpy in one hand, several bags of Doritos under the other arm, and a six pack of Coors Light dangling in his other hand. He also has a half shirt on that doesn’t come anywhere close to covering up his mid section. On the shirt is the word BIG SEXY in big Black letters. Everest can’t help but divert his attention to this man as he walks by.

EVEREST: Whoa Becky, look, look at that! I’ve heard that TV adds ten pounds but damn, who knew you could spot Joseph Rios at the local Quickie Mart. Man I never knew the lengths those WZCW tech guys had to go to just to make the champ look presentable on television. Remind me to offer some congratulations to the work those guys do.

As the man passes by, he glances over at Everest in between sips.

EVEREST: Hey champ!

The man just nods his head and keeps going to his truck. Everest turns his attention back to Becky

BECKY: Well Everest let me ask you something. It seems to me that the pre-eminent faction in the WZCW, Dynasty, is starting to show some signs of cracking!

EVEREST: Ah my dear Becky it would look that way, but you know what I’ve seen the fire in the eyes of Will, I’ve seen first hand the violence that Reaper can bring and I’ve seen the lengths that Rios will go to just to keep that title around his waist.
The problem here is I’ve also seen the sly, underhanded and downright nasty things that the Dynasty are capable of. I wouldn’t put it past Rios to be pulling a huge swerve on everyone. Maybe by having a backup group ready to go to protect him at the PPV, maybe the Nation of Islam maybe someone else. Maybe Rios and Will and Reaper are all in on the secret and come the pay per view match you’ll see the plan in full bloom. Who knows Becky they could all come out fighting, beat the hell out of each other, bloody each other up and rid the WZCW of the whole bunch of them. Ah that last one would be almost too perfect.

BECKY: So you don’t sound convinced that the Dynasty is falling

Becky is interrupted by a young man bolting out the door, with a handful of cash and several slim jims, the cashier following closely, the kid takes three steps into the parking lot and trips right over the parking block, falling face first hard into the parking lot, knocking himself out, and breaking his nose. The cashier stops beside him, takes back the slim jims and the cash and throws out a few cuss words before sliding in a nice kick to the midsection and leaving to re-enter the store.

EVEREST: (Looking at Becky) Well Becky, gives new meaning to the words “Snap into a Slim Jim.” Wow, I knew Reaper was the lowest paid of the Dynasty members, but damn I thought he was making minimum wage at the worst. Who knew he’d have to resort to stealing slim jims, although they are probably for Rios anyway. You know if I knew he was that hard up, I might have felt bad for the guy.

BECKY: Um yeah, this interview just gets farther and farther into the weird. Moving on though, this Monday at Meltdown you have a match with Maxx. Is revenge on your mind?

EVEREST: Revenge? No Becky it isn’t about revenge, it’s about proving a point. I heard Maxx talking earlier. He complained that he didn’t like him, he said he interfered in my matches because I said I’d be champ. Well Maxx, you know what? I will be WZCW World Champ, don’t you worry your sweet little head about that one. But you know Maxx, don’t think I haven’t noticed that bit of gold around your waist. I won’t lie to anyone, hardcore is my style, never has been, never will be. I do however, think I’ve proven throughout the past few months that I can go extreme when I need to. Normally Maxx you and your little Mayhem title wouldn’t even register as a blip on my radar but quite honestly I don’t like you. I’d like nothing else than to rid you of that extra 15 pounds or so of gold you like to carry.

BECKY: This is the first time you’ve ever faced Maxx, have you got a plan of attack, have you been able to study any film?

EVEREST: Actually Becky I thought about that last week, when the match was announced. I thought to myself, How do you prepare for this guy? Then it hit me like a drunk pirate! Why not go to the man who would know Maxx better than anyone. Why not go to Steamboat Ricky.

BECKY: Interesting idea, how did that work for you?

EVEREST: Well Becky I called him up and after about 12 minutes of talking, I came away with one bit of information.

BECKY: And what was that?

EVEREST: Apparently you can lead a parrot to water but you can’t make him eat a Double Quarter pounder with cheese because parrots don’t like cheese.

Becky just looks on stunned.

EVEREST: Yeah I know! There’s probably some very good information and insight in there but I’ll be damned if I can find it.

BECKY: Let me ask you this. It seems you are a magnet for the masses, first you take on Dynasty and now it seems the Nation of Islam is targeting you, are you concerned that this may just be a glorified beating.

EVEREST: Well Becky that is the perfect question. You see you’ve finally hit on the question that is going to answer the question of why we are here at this lovely 7-11.

BECKY: I did?

EVEREST: You did my dear. You see in that little tirade of Maxx’s he began talking to a “higher power”! A person who said I took the bait. The person said that everything was going according to the plan. It seems that this “person’s” name is Gabriel. I’ll tell you Becky I listened to this interview several times until it hit me. I knew exactly who he was talking to. Hell, I’ve talked to him myself. We are here to prove to all the WZCW fans just who Gabriel is.

EVEREST and Becky finally turn toward the door and enter the store. They head straight to the cashier counter where the cashier from the earlier encounter is stocking the candy shelves. Everest and Becky walk past him and up to the counter where the 7-11 assistant manager is doing some bookwork.

EVEREST: So tell me kid, what’s your name?

MANAGER: Um.....It's Gabriel.

EVEREST: Really and what do you do here at the 7-11 Gabriel.

MANAGER: Well I’m actually the Assistant Manager.

EVEREST: Very nice. A very good career choice.

MANAGER: I’m trying for Regional Manager though, I think I’ve got a pretty good chance this time.

EVEREST: Really, good to see you have goals son. Lofty ones at that. So tell me do you know someone named Maxx?

MANAGER: Maxx? You mean like Maxi-pads, cause those are over in aisle 2 over there.

EVEREST: Well………(Everest has to pause for a second) ….. No. how about a man named Maxx? Maybe a fella by the name of DJ?

MANAGER: Maxx? DJ? Weren’t they a boy band group back in the 90’s?

EVEREST: Thank you Gabby! Good luck with that promotion! Well Becky, as you can see, Gabriel is not a “higher power”, unless you consider a higher power to be the Regional manager at the local 7-11.

BECKY: Potential Regional Manager.

EVEREST: Exactly Becky. Bottom line is come Meltdown, Maxx will be done talking and screaming at the voices. The time to talk will be over and he’ll have to step into the ring with the Pinnacle of Perfection. Finally there won’t be any back jumping, no run ins, not this time, come Meltdown Maxx will have to look into my eyes face to face and he’ll realize what everyone from Rios to Mohamad Abubu has found out before.

THIS IS MY WORLD! I JUST LET YOU LIVE IN IT[/B].

As Everest and Becky head back out the door a circle of kids and people have engulfed Everest’s car. Everest politely greets the fans and signs several autographs as Becky also obliges some of her fans with a signature. Becky finally departs as Everest enters his car and slowly drives off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back