The Manic Depressive Corner

Holy shit. I was just about to make a thread asking people to cheer me up. This is perfect.

I've had a fucking terrible past few days (as in, lying awake all night staring at the ceiling waiting for things to get better kinda days) and I don't have anybody to talk to.

[youtube]sJthA4l8S5U[/youtube]

Holy shit. I was just about to make a thread asking people to cheer me up. This is perfect.

I've had a fucking terrible past few days (as in, lying awake all night staring at the ceiling waiting for things to get better kinda days) and I don't have anybody to talk to.

[youtube]sJthA4l8S5U[/youtube]

What's wrong,boo?

Not to take away from the seriousness of you guys' problems or anything but I've been having a rather lame few days and I came across this gif and I can't not smile looking at it

tumblr_lk38afu9oR1qc3g8do1_400.gif

I'm not depressed. A little tired, but not depressed. I'm too damn pretty to be depressed. I just wanted to share this song as it absolutely rocks and it matches the thread name.

[YOUTUBE]-jDkuG3dMS8[/YOUTUBE]

Holy shit this song rocks.

If my life was one song, it would probably be this.

"Wish I had lipstick on my shirt, instead of piss stains on my shoes"

You people with your manic states. Try Bipolar Type II. You get the depression and none of the super fucking crazy happy manic states.

Also, I feel I am required to say this. Fuck all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back